2023 Kentucky Cheer Youth Day at UK Football
Kentucky Cheer Youth Day at University of Kentucky Football vs. EKU
WHAT: Come perform on field with the Kentucky Cheerleaders! We are inviting all K-8th graders to come perform with us during pregame of the second home football game of the 2023 season. All Cheerleaders will receive a clinic with the Kentucky Cheerleaders on August 26, a performer t-shirt and a ticket to the game in this package. We are also offering Varsity Poms and Bows for all performers! Spectators will receive a discounted ticket for the game after registration closes on August 11!
WHEN: Football Pregame Performance Saturday September 9, 2023. Kickoff at 3pm. (Practice Saturday August 26 @ 9am)
WHERE: Kroger Field
WHO CAN ATTEND? All Cheerleaders K-8th grade
SPOTS ARE LIMITED! Registration closes on August 11, 2023.
- Practice Clinic: Saturday August 26. Performance Saturday September 9.
- Capacity: Camp space is limited for each session. Space is available on a first come, first serve basis.
- Location: TBD for clinic. Performance at Kroger Field.
- No Walk-up registration
- Merchandise sales will be on-line through your Active Network account upon registration
- REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR ALL UK ATHLETICS CAMPS- For the child to participate in camp please upload the following documents to your Active Network Camp Account through the link in your confirmation email.
- A copy of a physical that was signed by a physician within the last 12 months
- Front and back copies of your medical insurance card(s)
The camper will not be able to participate in camp until we have received these forms. For all camps, disabilities will be accommodated with advanced notifications.
- WHAT TO BRING: Each camper should bring athletic clothing, cheer shoes, and their own water bottle for the practice clinic. No jewelry, No gum
- COMMUNICATIONS: After you complete your registration you will receive a confirmation email. A few days before the camp you will receive another email with more details and instructions about the camp. Please double check that your email address is correct in your Active Network Camp Account as that will be our only method of communication with campers.
- REFUND POLICY: There are no refunds for this camp.
- QUESTIONS: Email Coach Ryan Martin O’Connor at Ryan.email@example.com