Student ticket information for the 2023-24 football and men’s basketball seasons is now available! Click the link below for more information. Students should check their emails regularly and follow @TeamWildcat for the latest updates throughout the year.
HOW TO REGISTER: Students must register in-person at the UK Ticket Office windows located at 338 Lexington Ave, Lexington, KY 40506 during normal business hours (9AM – 4PM) the week of Feb. 19 – Feb. 23. Entrance to the ticket office is through the glass doors on Lexington Avenue. Student tickets will be sold as pairs; therefore, students may bring another UK student with them to register. Both students must be present to register. Tickets may also be sold individually and students may only register individually if they wish. Students must bring their student ID and a credit/debit card to keep on file.
- 150 student tickets will be available for sessions that UK may play in, Wednesday through Saturday, of the SEC Tournament. These are standing-room-only tickets on the floor at Bridgestone Arena in Nashville.
- Approximately 75 winners will be selected on Monday, February 26 in a random, computer-generated drawing. The first 20 winners will be selected from those that made the optional $25 Student K Fund gift at the beginning of the 2023-24 academic year.
- The remaining numbers will be drawn from all other students that register.
- All lottery winners must be full-time for the Spring 2024 semester.
- The 150 winners will be charged $10 for the first session UK will play in at the SEC Tournament. As UK advances in the tournament, the method of payment on file will be charged subsequently for each session. For example, if UK plays their first game on Thursday, March 14 and were to advance, those that were selected in the lottery will be charged another $10 for the next round UK competes.
- Should Kentucky advance to the Championship game on Sunday, 50 additional tickets will be made available to UK students on a first-come, first-served basis in Nashville.
Student ticket information for the 2023-2024 season is now available!
Learn more about student ticket options and how to request season passes and purchase tickets at the link below.
Student ticket information for the 2023-2024 season is now available! All full-time UK students will have a My UK Athletics Student Account automatically created upon registering for classes. Your log-in information is unique to UK Athletics and is not the same as your University of Kentucky myUK username and password.
Team Wildcat is the official student organization of UK Athletics! It is open to all students! Join through BBNvolved by searching Team Wildcat and selecting join or come find us in the student section at a UK athletics event. Follow us on Instagram @_teamwildcat and Twitter @TeamWildcat for updates! Questions? Email TeamWildcat@uky.edu
Interested in getting more involved? Fill out this interest form and we will be in contact soon.
The UK Parent and Family Association, part of the Office for Student Success, invites our undergraduate students and their guests to Family Weekend, September 22-24, 2023. Family Weekend is a great time to enjoy campus life with your Wildcat, learn about amazing programs and traditions, and make special memories! The Parent and Family Association and other campus partners host three days of events for students and their guests during Family Weekend. Your family will not want to miss out on this incredible UK tradition!
Family Weekend 2023 will be held on a weekend when a UK home football game is not scheduled. Based on the football schedule, the academic calendar and holiday calendars, there is not a home football game that can accommodate Family Weekend this fall. While this is unlike our previous Family Weekends, we are still planning a great weekend full of fun and exciting events, including a tent party, a Taste of the Kentucky Donut Trail and opportunities to watch other athletic events on campus.
Families can register for Family Weekend beginning July 5.
We encourage you to book your hotel soon as rooms fill quickly during Family Weekend, and check back later this spring for the latest details about Family Weekend 2023.
UK students are admitted free to the following regular-season, home sporting events by showing a valid UK Student ID at the entrance. Students may sit in select general admission student areas for each of these events, based on availability.
- Cross Country/Track & Field (Men’s & Women’s)
- Golf (Men’s & Women’s)
- Soccer (Men’s & Women’s)
- Swimming & Diving (Men’s & Women’s)
- Tennis (Men’s & Women’s)
- Women’s Basketball
The UK Ticket Office is always looking for talent with an interest in college athletics and a passion for customer service! If you are interested in working in an SEC Ticket Office, feel free to follow this link to learn more or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. We are still hiring for the 2023 fall semester!
Full-time University of Kentucky students as well as BCTC students living in UK Campus Housing with a valid UK Student ID are eligible to receive student ticket pricing and benefits.
The University of Kentucky defines full-time status as:
- Undergraduate: 12 Credit Hours per semester
- Graduate: 9 Credit Hours per semester