Student Ticket Information: 2023 Football & 2023-24 Men’s Basketball
Overview & Options
BBN Student Football Pass (Price: $75)SOLD OUT
- A season pass that guarantees admission for all seven home football games, provided the season pass holder claims a ticket during specified windows.
BBN Student Basketball Pass (Price: $200)SOLD OUT
- A season pass that guarantees admission for all home men’s basketball games, *provided the season pass holder claims a ticket during specified windows.
*For select early season & holiday break men’s basketball games, admission is not guaranteed; however, pass holders will have priority access to claim tickets.
- Single Game Student Tickets (Price: $11-$15)
- A limited number of football and men’s basketball single game tickets will be available for students who do not wish to purchase a season pass or are unable to do so.
- Single Game Guest Tickets (Price: Varies)
- Based on availability after students have access to purchase tickets and do not require a student ID for admission. Perfect for non-UK students, friends, and family members!
- Optional Student K Fund Gift (Price: $25)
- Students may also add a K Fund gift to further support 500+ student-athletes and invest in the success of UK Athletics! Learn more about the K Fund in the FAQ below.
Season Pass Claim Process
- For those who purchase a season pass, there is also an online “claim” process prior to each home game, through My UK Athletics Student Account.
- Before each game, season pass holders will need to follow the instructions to “claim” a ticket during a designated window in order to attend the game.
- The game-to-game claim process is REQUIRED for pass holders who wish to attend. This is to maximize the number of ticket opportunities throughout the season for all students. Pass holders who wish to attend a particular game are strongly encouraged to claim their tickets when the claim window opens. Not coming to a particular game? Don’t claim your ticket! Claiming a ticket but letting it go unused prevents another student from being able to attend. Unclaimed tickets will be opened for other students to purchase on a single-game basis.
- Season pass holders will be given first priority in claiming tickets, but they do run the risk of the event selling out if a ticket is not claimed during the specified window.
- See below for a step-by-step guide and a calendar of when to claim tickets.
Single Game Purchase Process
- Single game student tickets will be available for purchase through My UK Athletics Student Account by non-season pass holders.
- The number of single game tickets available for purchase is based on tickets held for single-game sales and tickets that go unclaimed by season pass holders.
- See above for dates of when single game tickets go on sale. A step-by-step guide is posted below for how to purchase student single game tickets.
- Basketball single game ticket information will be posted mid-October.
Guest Ticket Purchase Process
- Guest tickets allow for non-UK students entry into the UK student section and do not require a UK student ID for entry.
- Perfect for family and friends who are not UK students!
- Other institution ID’s may not be presented with UK student tickets. Only UK students are permitted to use UK student tickets. UK students who would like to bring a friend from another institution must purchase a guest ticket.
- Prices vary subject to opponent.
- Here are guest ticket limits for each game, based on availability:
- Ball State: 4
- EKU: 4
- Akron: 4
- Florida: 4
- Missouri: 4
- Tennessee: 2
- Alabama: 2
- See below for a step-by-step guide for how to purchase guest tickets.
Ticket Delivery, Venue Entry, and Seating
- All students must enter through Gate 1 of Kroger Field. This is the designated student-only gate.
- Ticket barcodes will be accessible through My UK Athletics Student Account approximately 48 hours prior to each football game.
- For an efficient entry experience, students should save their tickets to their Apple Wallet/Google Pay accounts prior to arriving at Kroger Field.
- The first 4000 students will be admitted into the lower-level student sections of Kroger Field (sections 34-40) and issued a wristband upon arrival.
- This is a general admission area, first-come, first-served. Only students with UK student tickets or student-guest tickets will be issued a wristband and admitted into the lower level student section.
- After capacity is reached in the lower level, reserved seats in the north upper level will be issued upon arrival.
- All seating in the upper level is reserved, and students must sit in the section, row, and seat listed on the seat locator they receive upon arrival.
- All seating will be issued upon arrival at Kroger Field. If you would like to sit together with your friends, come at the same time!
- UK student tickets may only be transferred to other full time UK students. Students are highly encouraged not to purchase student tickets from anyone besides the UK Ticket Office or close friends to limit fraudulent or counterfeit purchases. Screenshots of mobile tickets will not be accepted at the gate.
- Coming soon!
- Are you using the direct link in the table above to place your request?
- Is your request window open? Check the table above, based on your last name. Do not attempt to login until your window is actually open. Remember, there is no advantage to being the first or last student to request season passes during the week of July 24-28.
- Are you using the email address that we have on file? This will be communicated to you via email in advance of July 24. DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT; one has already been set up for all UK students registered for classes.
- If this is your first time logging in, or you have forgotten your password, click on “Forgot Password?” and enter the email address we have on file. It may be a school email or personal email. If you are a new student at UK, the email address we have on file is your link blue email address; however, the password for your ticket account is NOT your link blue password, and you should use the “forgot password” option.
- You may receive an error message saying “Email Not Found: Sorry, we don’t see a Ticketmaster account with that email. Please double-check your entry and try again. Don’t have an account? Sign Up.” Click “Sign Up” and fill in the information necessary to finalize your account set up.
- If you are unsure of your login information, please email StudentTickets@uky.edu with your full name, UK student ID number, and preferred email address. Your login information is unique to UK Athletics and is not the same as your University of Kentucky myUK username and password. For additional questions, you may reach the UK Ticket Office at (800) 928-2287 (Option 2).
- We encourage you to test your log-in prior to the week of July 24 by visiting My UK Athletics Student Account.
If you are unable to attend a game after you have claimed a ticket, you may transfer your ticket to another UK student once you have received your ticket barcode. To help us create the best game day atmosphere for our teams, we encourage you to make sure that any tickets you claim are actually used!
Since seating is not assigned until arrival, you will still be able to sit with your friends, given you claim the same area and enter the venue together.
Ticket claim windows will be communicated prior to the start of each season, and a full calendar of claim dates by sport will be posted here by mid-August. If you miss a specified priority window, you will still have the opportunity to claim a ticket on a first-come, first-serve basis, while supplies last, prior to the event.
Once you have received your ticket barcode, you may electronically transfer your ticket to another UK student. The receiving student must be eligible for student tickets (full-time status) and have a valid UK student ID for entry. Screenshots will not be accepted at the gate with the adoption of SafeTix technology. To fight fraud, Ticketmaster launched SafeTix™, which uses an encrypted barcode that automatically refreshes every 15 seconds so the barcode cannot be stolen and used by another fan. For more information on SafeTix, visit www.UKathletics.com/MobileTickets.
Following each claim period for season pass holders. See the full calendar posted above for purchase dates by sport. Single-game tickets are made up of tickets held for single-game sales and tickets unclaimed by season pass holders. A limited number of single-game tickets will be available for each game and sold on a first-come, first-serve basis, while supplies last.
After students have access to purchase tickets, based on availability. Guest tickets are specially priced and do not require a student ID for admission. Students may sit with their guests, given they claim or purchase the same area and enter the venue together. A calendar will be posted above by mid-August of when guest tickets will go on sale. Guest tickets may not be available for every game, and prices will vary.
Full-time UK students with a valid UK Student ID are eligible to receive student ticket pricing and benefits. UK defines full-time status as 12 credit hours per semester for undergraduates, and 9 credit hours per semester for graduate students.
Students may request a BBN Student Football Pass as well as single-game men’s basketball tickets, based on availability. Students must remain full-time in order to utilize student tickets.
Student passes are non-refundable. However, students who drop below full-time status or those who will no longer be attending UK, and therefore are no longer eligible, may request a refund through Tuesday, August 29. Refunds must be requested in writing to StudentTickets@uky.edu and include the student’s full name, UK student ID number, and reason for the request. Service charges are non-refundable.
UK Athletics will make every effort to accommodate patrons with disabilities, based on seating availability. Students who require accessible seating should contact the UK Ticket Office at (800) 928-2287 (Option 2) upon claiming a Pass ticket or purchasing a single-game student or guest ticket. Please contact the ticket office at least three business days prior to the event.
The K Fund is the fundraising arm of the UK Athletics Department, responsible for providing the resources necessary to ensure our student-athletes have the opportunity to earn a first-class education and compete for championships. These resources are provided through student-athlete scholarships, state-of-the-art facilities and the financial support essential for UK Athletics’ 23 varsity sport programs to excel. Students investing with a $25 gift will receive five K Fund bonus points that can be used after graduation to build their donor priority ranking, should they choose to become full season ticket holders. Students will also receive priority access to postseason football and men’s basketball tickets, based on availability. Other opportunities may be provided throughout the season!
Full-time University of Kentucky students as well as BCTC students living in UK Campus Housing with a valid UK Student ID are eligible to receive student ticket pricing and benefits.
The University of Kentucky defines full-time status as:
- Undergraduate: 12 Credit Hours per semester
- Graduate: 9 Credit Hours per semester