THE UPGRADE PROCESS
- Prior to the April 1 Renewal Deadline: To inquire about and upgrade into available inventory from last season, please call the UK Ticket Office at (800) 928-2287 (Option 1). Please note, tickets must be added to a payment plan or paid in full in order to be upgraded or added to your account.
- After the April 1 Renewal Deadline: Season ticket holders who have renewed their existing seats and opted-in to the seat upgrade process as part of their season ticket renewal will be able to browse available inventory and upgrade their seats through the steps listed below at or after their specified appointment time. We anticipate that the online seat upgrade process will begin in early May 2022.
- During the online process, the per seat K Fund donation will be calculated in to your total due. The UK Ticket Office will review all online upgrades within three (3) business days. Any adjustments to the cost of the tickets and/or seat donations will be made at that time.
SPRING UPGRADE PROCESS
How It Works
- The second seat upgrade period will begin in early May and will contain seats that were not renewed by the April 1 deadline. The online seat upgrade process will end in mid May.
- Those who have opted-in will receive a seat selection appointment time via email, approximately one week prior to the start of the upgrade period.
- Appointment times will be assigned in order of your K Fund priority point ranking as of mid-April.
- Your appointment time represents the earliest time that you can access the system to browse and upgrade your seats. Your selection window opens at your appointment time, and you may then upgrade your seats at any time until the online process ends in early May.
- Keep in mind that you are under no obligation to choose new seats. In the event that you do not find seats that you wish to move into, you will retain the same seat locations you have already renewed.
- If your online upgrade results in an additional K Fund donation due, this donation will be automatically be added in during the online upgrade process.
- All upgrades will be reviewed by the UK Ticket Office within three (3) business days. Any adjustments to the cost of the tickets and/or seat donations will be made at that time. If you select less expensive seats, the difference will be credited back to you by the ticket office. If you were originally on a payment plan that ends June 3, select the Football Upgrade Payment Plan option.
- Ticket holders who require accessible seating or have K Club Varsity Letter Winner (UKVLA) seats should call the UK Ticket Office at (800) 928-2287 (Option 4) at or after your appointment time.
- Still have questions? View our Frequently Asked Questions page.
All seat upgrades will be processed online through My UK Account, as the Kentucky Football Virtual Venue provides you the most control in making your selections.
- STEP 1: Know the email address and password associated with your My UK Account, and be sure you can log-in to your account successfully.
- STEP 2: Before your appointment, visit the Kentucky Football Virtual Venue to familiarize yourself with various seat locations and pricing levels for each section. Please note, this version does not reflect current seating availability, but allows you to become familiar with the web-based program. Additionally, you should review the Seat Upgrade Step-By-Step Guide.
- STEP 3: An appointment time will be emailed to you approximately one week prior to selections beginning. Your appointment time represents the earliest time that you can access the system to browse and upgrade your seats. At or after your appointment time, select the “UPGRADE NOW” button at the top of this page to begin the process.
- STEP 4: Log-in to your account. At your appointment time, you will now see your seats that are eligible to be upgraded online. Select the box next to them and then click “Next” to review available inventory. This step will not release your existing seats and is necessary to view available inventory through the Virtual Venue.
- STEP 5: Before you add your new seats to the cart, be sure to click on the Seat Donation tab on the Selected Seats screen to view the per seat donation, if applicable. After you add your seats to the cart, follow the steps to checkout. You will receive a confirmation email if you have successfully completed the checkout process.
Further steps can be found in our Seat Upgrade Step-By-Step Guide. Still have questions? View our Frequently Asked Questions page. Fans that need additional assistance may contact the UK Ticket Office at (800) 928-2287 (Option 4).
Upgrade Tips & Help
- If a page times out before you are able to confirm selections, fans should call the UK Ticket Office at (800) 928-2287 (Option 4), as your seats may be still reserved in a queue.
- Immediately after upgrading your seats, you should see a confirmation page and receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive final confirmation from the online system, please call the UK Ticket Office immediately.
- If you need to select a delegate to select your seats at or after your appointment time, ensure they have your account log-in information and can verify the contact information on your account.
- If you have difficulty utilizing the online system, please contact the UK Ticket Office at (800) 928-2287 (Option 4). Please have your Account ID and a Kroger Field seating chart ready to expedite the process.