Seat Upgrade Process
Football Seat Upgrades
- Prior to the April 7 Renewal Deadline: To inquire about and upgrade into available inventory from last season, please call the UK Ticket Office at (800) 928-2287 (Option 1). Please note, tickets must be added to a payment plan or paid in full in order to be upgraded or added to your account.
- After the April 7 Renewal Deadline: Season ticket holders who have renewed their existing seats and opted-in to the seat upgrade process as part of their season ticket renewal will be able to browse available inventory and upgrade their seats through the steps listed below at or after their specified appointment time. The online seat upgrade process will begin May 9, 2023.
- During the online process, the per seat K Fund donation will be calculated in to your total due. The UK Ticket Office will review all online upgrades within three (3) business days. Any adjustments to the cost of the tickets and/or seat donations will be made at that time.
Spring Upgrade Process
How It Works
- The seat upgrade period will begin May 9 and will contain seats that were not renewed by the April 7 deadline. The online seat upgrade process will end in May 26.
- Those who have opted-in will receive a seat selection appointment time via email, approximately one week prior to the start of the upgrade period.
- Appointment times will be assigned in order of your K Fund priority point ranking as of mid-April.
- Your appointment time represents the earliest time that you can access the system to browse and upgrade your seats. Your selection window opens at your appointment time, and you may then upgrade your seats at any time until the online process ends on May 26.
- Keep in mind that you are under no obligation to choose new seats. In the event that you do not find seats that you wish to move into, you will retain the same seat locations you have already renewed.
- If your online upgrade results in an additional K Fund donation due, this donation will automatically be added in during the online upgrade process.
- All upgrades will be reviewed by the UK Ticket Office within three (3) business days. Any adjustments to the cost of the tickets and/or seat donations will be made at that time. If you select less expensive seats, the difference will be credited back to you by the ticket office. If you were originally on a payment plan that ends June 2, select the Football Upgrade Payment Plan option.
- Ticket holders who require accessible seating or have K Club Varsity Letter Winner (UKVLA) seats should call the UK Ticket Office at (800) 928-2287 (Option 4) at or after your appointment time.
- Still have questions? View our Frequently Asked Questions below.
All seat upgrades will be processed online through My UK Account, as the Kentucky Football Virtual Venue provides you the most control in making your selections.
- STEP 1: Know the email address and password associated with your My UK Account, and be sure you can log-in to your account successfully.
- STEP 2: Before your appointment, visit the Kentucky Football Virtual Venue to familiarize yourself with various seat locations and pricing levels for each section. Please note, this version does not reflect current seating availability, but allows you to become familiar with the web-based program. Additionally, you should review the Seat Upgrade Step-By-Step Guide.
- STEP 3: An appointment time will be emailed to you approximately one week prior to selections beginning. Your appointment time represents the earliest time that you can access the system to browse and upgrade your seats. At or after your appointment time, select the “UPGRADE NOW” button at the top of this page to begin the process.
- STEP 4: Log-in to your account. At your appointment time, you will now see your seats that are eligible to be upgraded online. Select the box next to them and then click “Next” to review available inventory. This step will not release your existing seats and is necessary to view available inventory through the Virtual Venue.
- STEP 5: Before you add your new seats to the cart, be sure to click on the Seat Donation tab on the Selected Seats screen to view the per seat donation, if applicable. After you add your seats to the cart, follow the steps to checkout. You will receive a confirmation email if you have successfully completed the checkout process.
Further steps can be found in our Seat Upgrade Step-By-Step Guide. Still have questions? View our Frequently Asked Questions below. Fans that need additional assistance may contact the UK Ticket Office at (800) 928-2287 (Option 4).
Upgrade Tips & Help
- If a page times out before you are able to confirm selections, fans should call the UK Ticket Office at (800) 928-2287 (Option 4), as your seats may be still reserved in a queue.
- Immediately after upgrading your seats, you should see a confirmation page and receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive final confirmation from the online system, please call the UK Ticket Office immediately.
- If you need to select a delegate to select your seats at or after your appointment time, ensure they have your account log-in information and can verify the contact information on your account.
- If you have difficulty utilizing the online system, please contact the UK Ticket Office at (800) 928-2287 (Option 4). Please have your Account ID and a Kroger Field seating chart ready to expedite the process.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you are interested in Lexus Loge, Longship Club or Central Bank Field Club, please click here to be added to the premium seating waitlist. Upgrades within all premium areas will be handled, separately, by the K Fund.
Donors will remain waitlisted until they are removed by request or have been assisted, so there is no need to be added annually. This list is in priority-rank order, which gives you the opportunity to improve your waitlist position daily. Points are awarded at the rate of 3-per-$100 when you make a philanthropic gift (not associated with seats) or 2-per-$100 for other donations.
As of early May, we have four tickets available. These seats will be assigned based on K Fund Priority Rank. The deadline to improve your rank is June 20, 2023. Here’s info from previous seasons:
- We have not had availability in the Lexus Loge since 2021.
- In 2022, one pair of Longship Club tickets were available. We were able to assist a season ticket holder with 10,800 priority points.
- Since 2019, we have assisted season ticket holders with anywhere from 1,800 to 2,400 priority points Central Bank Field Club.
For more information, contact the K Fund at 859.257.6300 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We highly encourage you to select your seats through My UK Account using the Kentucky Football Virtual Venue tool, as this will be the fastest method and will give you the most control in making your selections. In doing so, you’ll be able to see exactly what seats are available along with views from the seats. If you are unable to access the internet at your appointment time, you may give your account information (account email and password) to a delegate to select on your behalf. Alternatively, you may select seats over the phone by calling the UK Ticket Office at (800) 928-2287 (Option 4).
You may use a computer, tablet or smartphone for the seat upgrade process. For the best performance, please make sure your browser has been updated to the most recent version. The Kentucky Football Virtual Venue is best viewed with the most recent version of Chrome.
If you want to designate another person to choose seats for you, it is your responsibility to provide that person with your account email address, password and seating preferences. Your delegate will need this information in order to log-in to My UK Account or to select seats over the phone.
Yes! Before your appointment time, you will be able to log into your My UK Account during a preview period to become familiar with the look, feel and to see the current available inventory.
No. Every season ticket holder already has an existing account. Do not create a new one. Visit the My UK Account log-in page and use your account email address and password. If you do not know this information, or you’re having difficulty logging-in, please contact the UK Ticket Office at (800) 928-2287 (Option 4). Once your appointment time has been assigned, you will see a gray box with a countdown to your appointment. Once your appointment window has opened, you will see a blue box with a countdown to the end of the seat upgrade process.
The Kentucky Football Virtual Venue will allow you to do an even exchange for the number of seats you have. If you have multiple set blocks in your account, you may choose to upgrade them at the same time, or you may upgrade them separately.
Yes, the system will now allow you to add additional seats at the same time you are upgrading your current seats.
Once you have selected and confirmed your seats online, your appointment window will close. The online system will only allow you to upgrade each seat block one time. If you need to change your seats after you have finalized your selections, please call the UK Ticket Office at (800) 928-2287 (Option 4).
Once your appointment window opens, you can look at live inventory and make your seat selections up until the process is complete in late May. You do no have to choose seats right away; however, we do recommend selecting as close to your appointment time as you can. Approximately every 15 minutes during the day, another small group of ticket holders will enter the process and be able to upgrade their seats. Keep in mind that inventory naturally changes with each seat upgrade the is completed.
Ticket holders who wish to sit near each other may coordinate and select seats at the same time, once each account holders’ appointment window has opened. Each ticket holder will still need to log-in to their own account and members of the group can then make selections simultaneously.
If you run into any issues when selecting seats, please call the UK Ticket Office at (800) 928-2287 (Option 4). Phone hours are Monday-Friday, 9 a.m to 4 p.m. ET. Appointment times will only be scheduled to begin during office hours, so that we may assist you with any issues in a timely manner.
Ticket holders who require accessible/disability seating should call the UK Ticket Office at (800) 928-2287 (Option 4) at or after your appointment time. A representative who is knowledgeable about accessible seating options will assist you, as these locations are not available online.
Letter winner tickets are not available to be upgraded online. Those wishing to change the location of their letter winner seats should call the UK Ticket Office at (800) 928-2287 (Option 4) at or after their appointment time. All seats in sections 101-102 are assigned and managed by the K Club Varsity Letter Association and are not available as part of the seat upgrade process. For more information on the letter winner ticket policy, click here.
Yes, these seats are available for online upgrade. The UK faculty/staff discount applies to a maximum of two (2) tickets. K Fund donation discounts do not apply to premium seating areas (suites, loge boxes and club seats).