Special shuttle information for Sat., Nov. 26:
Fans looking to ride the campus shuttle to Memorial need take the campus shuttle from University/Cooper and will ride to the Memorial Coliseum drop-off point (in front of Ave. of Champions). After the volleyball match, fans will ride back to University/Cooper.
Cost will be $1.00/one way.
- Doors will open 1 hour prior to the first serve
- All bags must adhere to the UK Athletics Clear Bag All bags and items will be searched. To avoid additional touch points, fans are strongly encouraged to not bring unnecessary bags to Memorial Coliseum.
- Concession stands and restrooms are located on both the Lexington Avenue and Rose Street concourses.
- Lost & Found items will be turned into UK Event Staff team members in Following the match, all items will be turned over to the UK Police Department, 859.257.1616
- Programs are available digitally, via QR codes near the entrances
- Prohibited items will still be enforced.
- Prohibited Items
- Animals (with the exception of service dogs) Artificial Noisemakers
- Backpacks Chairs/Stools Combustible Heaters Firearms
- Flash Cameras Ice/Ice Chests
- Large bags – nothing larger than 12” x 6” x 12”
- All weapons, including firearms, carried either concealed or openly are prohibited items at UK’s Memorial Coliseum per KRS 115. Anyone in violation of this will not be granted entrance into Memorial Coliseum
- Prohibited Items – Must be approved by UK Athletics prior to entering the facility
Poles/Extensions Signs Noisemakers
TICKETS & SEATING
- The ticket office is located on the Lexington Avenue side of Memorial Coliseum, it opens 1 hour prior to first serve and closes after the second set of the match.
- The player/guest entrance is on the Rose Street side of Memorial
- Tickets will be issued via mobile Ticket holders will access their tickets on their phones and can transfer them electronically to other members in their party when necessary.
- Spectators will be strongly encouraged to save their mobile tickets in their smart phone’s digital wallet prior to arriving at Memorial Coliseum
- FAQs and resources to learn more are available at com/mobiletickets
- Reserved Seats – $10
- Adult – General Admission – $8
- Youth & Senior (ages 6-18 & 65+) – General Admission – $5
- Children 5 & younger – free, in GA sections
PARKING & TRAFFIC