- title Strength & Conditioning Coach
Serves as a Graduate Assistant/Intern Strength & Conditioning Coach, working directly with Men’s and Women’s Tennis, Men’s and Women’s Cheer, and Diving. He also assists with all Olympic sports, predominately Women’s Basketball, Volleyball and Baseball. Knox came to UK as a Volunteer Intern Strength & Conditioning Coach in the summer of 2018. Prior to UK, he worked as a Volunteer Intern Strength & Conditioning Coach at Emory & Henry College (2016 – 2018) and the University of South Carolina (2017). While at Emory & Henry College he worked predominantly with Baseball, Men’s and Women’s Basketball, Cheer and Dance, Football, Women’s Soccer, and Swimming. While at the University of South Carolina, he worked primarily with Football and Women’s Soccer.
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS), National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA)
- Athletic Training Certification (ATC), National Athletic Trainers’ Association (NATA)
- United States of America Weightlifting Level 1 (USAW LVL 1)
- CPR/AED/First Aid, American Heart Association
Earned his Bachelor’s Degree in Athletic Training (2018) from Emory & Henry College. He is currently working toward his Masters of Science in Sport and Exercise Psychology at UK. Knox played football and baseball at Emory & Henry College (2014 – 2016). He currently resides in Lexington, KY.