- position Distance
- class Senior
- Previous School Mississippi State
- High school Hoover High School
- Hometown Hoover, Ala.
- Major Kinesiology and Health Promotion
5K – 17:03.3
6K – 20:40.9
800 – 2:04.62
1000 – 2:43.87
Mile – 4:43.43
3000 – 9:44.89
800 – 2:03.64
1500 – 4:19.24
3000S – 10:04.95
- 2023 Indoor USTFCCCA Second-Team All-America – DMR
- CSC Academic All-District – 2023
- Named to the USTFCCCA All-Academic Team in 2021
- A Dean’s Scholar in fall 2018, fall 2019, spring 2020 and fall 2020
- A Three-time SEC Honor Roll member
- Set a time of 4:25.14 in the 1500m at the Stanford Invitational
- Placed 15th with a time of 2:06.49 in the 800m at the Tom Jones Memorial
- Member of 4×400 relay team that placed 22nd with a time of 3:47.16
- Placed 3rd in the 800m with a time of 2:06.99 at the Jim Green Invitational
- Placed 9th in the 800m with a time of 2:06.97 at the SEC Outdoor Championships
- Placed 6th in the 3000m steeplechase with a time of 10:32.88 at the SEC Outdoor Championships
- Placed 19th in the 800m with a time of 2:07.47 at the NCAA East Preliminaries
- Member of DMR team that placed 2nd with a time of 11:30.72 at the Rod McCravy Memorial.
- Placed 2nd in the 800 meters with a time of 2:06.15 at the Vanderbilt Invitational.
- Placed 3rd and set a career best time of 2:43.87 in the 1000 meters at the Vanderbilt Invitational.
- Member of DMR team that placed 6th with a time of 10:58.26 at the Razorback Invitational.
- Placed 6th in the 800 meters with a time of 2:04.94 at the Husky Classic.
- Member of DMR team that placed 5th with a time of 10:53.45 at the Arkansas Qualifier which leads the all-time performers list.
- Placed 11th in the 800 meter prelims with a time of 2:07.40 at the SEC Indoor Track & Field Championships.
- Member of DMR team that placed 9th at the NCAA Indoor Championships with a time of 11:08.98
- Set a career best time of 17:03.3 in the 5k at the North Alabama Showcase.
- Placed 25th in the 5k with a time of 17:24.5 at the Panorama Farms XC23 Invitational.
- Set a career best time of 20:40.9 and scored in the SEC Cross Country Championships.
- Placed 48th in the 6k with a time of 21:19.7 at the NCAA Division I Southeast Region Cross Country Championships.
2021-22 (Mississippi State)
- Placed fifth in the 800m at the UF Tom Jones Memorial to earn a new personal best time of 2:03.64.
- Won the 1000m at the UAB Blazer Invitational and earned a new personal best time of 2:50.76
- Finished in tenth place in the 800m to achieve a new personal best time of 2:05.77
- Placed fifth in the 800m to achieve a new personal best time of 2:04.62 at the SEC Indoor Championships.
2020-21 (Mississippi State)
- At the Florida Relays, she finished in second in the 3000m steeplechase in 10:19.56, becoming No. 5 all-time at State in the event
- Made her collegiate debut in the 1500m, finishing eighth in 4:21.22 and also in the 800m, coming in 11th in 2:06.85, with both being team-bests so far for the season, at the Virginia Challenge
- Came in second place in the 1500m at the Maroon & White Invite, finishing with a personal-best 4:19.24 time becoming No. 5 all-time in the event at State
- At the SEC Championships she ran to a new personal-best time of 10:04.95 to finish eighth in the 3000m steeplechase
- Named to the All-SEC Newcomer Team for the steeple
- Ran to a 19th-place finish in the 3000m steeplechase at the NCAA East Prelims.
- Finished in first at the Commodore Indoor in the 3000m, crossing the line with a personal best of 9:44.89
- Had a personal-best in the mile at the Razorback Invitational, finishing in 4:43.43 in fourth place
- Finished sixth overall in the mile at the Music City Challenge
- Finished 21st at the Music City Challenge
- At the SEC Championships, she ran a leg of the DMR as well as finishing in 11th in the mile.
- Completed the UAB Blazer Classic 6K in 22:31.73
- Covered the SEC Championship 6K course in 22:24.1.
2019-20 (Mississippi State)
- Placed ninth in the 3000m at the Blazer Invitational
- Ran in the mile at the Vanderbilt Invitational
- Recorded a new personal best at 10:08.48 in the 3000m at the Music City Challenge.
- Placed second in the UNA Invitational 5K with a personal-best of 18:17.6
- Ran the Commodore Classic 6K in 22:48.9
- Completed the Louisville Classic 5K in 18:31.3
- Finished the UAB Blazer Classic 6K in 21:54.55
- Covered the 6K course with a time of 22:03.3 at the SEC Championship
- Concluded her sophomore season at the NCAA South Region Championship, traveling the 6K course in 22:34.2.
2018-19 (Mississippi State)
- Made her college debut at the Memphis Twilight Classic coming in 23rd place with a 5K time of 18:56.22
- Finished 13th at the Falcon Classic, running the 5K in 19:10.86
- Ran a personal-best 5K in 18:47.7 at the Greater Louisville Classic , finishing 97th
- Posted a then-collegiate-best 6K mark of 22:46.0 at the Arturo Barrios Invitational, finishing 95th overall
- Turned in a personal best in the 6K with a time of 21:25.60 at the SEC Championships, where she placed 93rd
- Ran the 6K at the NCAA South Region Championships in 22:52.3.
- Joined the varsity cross country squad at Hoover High School as a seventh-grader
- Finished third in the 800m and fourth in the 1600m at the 2018 outdoor state championships
- Indoor state champion in the 800m as a senior
- Competed at the inaugural North-South cross country All-Star race in the summer of 2017 where she was the runner-up and led the North team to a victory
- Was a four-time all-state performer in cross country
- Was runner-up in the 800m at the state indoor championships to help propel Hoover to the team title in 2017
- Competed in the 4x800m relay at the 2016 New Balance Indoor Nationals with a time of 9:19.57, which was 20 seconds faster than any other relay in the state that year
- Won team state championships in four straight years
- Won the 2014 indoor 400m state title.
- Birthday: May 14
- Family: Parents Kelly and Sonia, Brother Dylan