- position Jumps
- class Senior
- Hometown Paris, France/New York City
- High school Cardozo
Pronunciation – Mah-Ree Joh-Say Ehb-Way-Ugh Beel Ex-Cel
PRs: LJ: 21’0.75”/6.42m | TJ: 45’11.25”/14.00M
– NCAA Silver Medalist – 2017 Outdoor Triple Jump
– Two-Time NCAA Bronze Medalist – 2018 Outdoor Triple Jump, 2019 Indoor Triple Jump
– SEC Silver Medalist – 2019 Indoor Triple Jump
– SEC Bronze Medalist – 2018 Indoor and Outdoor Triple Jump
– Four-time First Team All-America – Triple Jump (2017 outdoor, 2018 indoor and outdoor, 2019 indoor)
– School record holder – Triple Jump
– UK Freshman record holder – Outdoor Triple Jump
– Raised in France, but finished high school in New York City’s Cordozo
– SEC First-Year Honor Roll (2016-17)
- NCAA Bronze Medal in the triple jump
- SEC Silver medalist in the triple jump
- NCAA Championships qualifier as the No. 2 seed
- Married in Paris in December
- Opened the season with an 45’2.5”/13.78m mark, which continues to lead the nation and earned her Athlete of the Week honors in early Dec. 2018
- NCAA Bronze medalist jumping 44’9.75”/13.66m in a hail storm
- SEC bronze medalist in the triple jump reaching a mark of 45’7.75”/13.91m
- Joined the triple jump 14-meter club at the National Relays leaping to a PR 45.11.25”/14.00m
- SEC Field Athlete of the Week March 20 after winning the TJ to open the outdoor season at the UCF Black and Gold Challenge with a UK record-setting triple jump of 44’3.25”/13.49m.
- Placed sixth in the triple jump, and 10th in the long jump at NCAA Championships
- First Team All-America in the triple jump
- Took bronze in the triple jump at SECs, and scored a point in the long jump
- Won the long jump and triple jump at the McCravy Memorial
- Won the triple jump at Hoosier Open in December
- Won the long jump at Kentucky Invitational.
- NCAA Silver Medalist with a windy 44’11″/13.69m (+2.6) to score a huge eight points for UK en route to a fourth-place team finish
- Jumped a wind-legal collegiate best 43’11/25″/13.39m to qualify for NCAAs at East Prelims in Lexington
- Represented France at the European U23 Championships in Poland
- Fourth at the SEC Championships.
- NCAA qualifier in the triple jump, having reached a school-record 43’11.25″/13.39m at the SEC Championships to place sixth.
- NCAA East Preliminary Championships qualifier in the long jump and triple jump
- Placed 12th in the triple jump at the SEC Championships
- Jumped a season-best 20’1.5″/6.13m in the long jump to place sixth at the Virginia Challenge
- Season-best triple jump 42’8″/13.0m came in fourth-place performance at Florida Relays … Won the triple jump at the Baldy Castillo Invitational and Spec Towns Invitational, jumping a wind-aided 42’9.75″/13.05m at the latter meet at UGA in April.
- Arrived on campus in January
- Placed eighth in the triple jump at SECs to score the first point of her career
- Missed the SEC long jump final by one spot, placing 10th overall
Prior to UK
Broke the triple jump record for a New York State prep athlete at the 2015 Penn Relays with a mark of 42’1.25″/12.83m … Jumped 43’8″/13.30m at the 2013 World Youth Games in Donetsk, Ukraine competing for France … Long jump PR: 20’3.75″/6.19m came in Valencia, Spain.
Originally from Paris, France, but went to high school in New York City at famed Benjamin Cardozo in Bayside, Queens … Speaks English and French … Majoring in Merchandising, Apparel and Textiles, aspires to be a designer and already has designed some garments