- position Jumps
- class Junior
- Hometown Paducah, Ky.
- High school McCracken County High School
- Major Economics
HJ – 6’7″/2.01m
HJ – 6’6.25″/1.99m
- Tied for fourth in the high jump with a jump of 6’4.75”/1.95m at the UCF Black & Gold Invite
- Tied for 7th in the high jump with a jump of 6’6.25″/1.99m at the Tom Jones Memorial
- Placed 4th in the high jump with a jump of 6’4.75″/1.95m at the Jim Green Invitational
- Placed a season best 4th at the Rod McCravy Memorial with a jump of 6’4.75″/1.95 meters.
- Placed 7th at the Vanderbilt Invitational with a jump of 6’4″/1.93 meters.
- Placed 19th at the Tiger Paw Invite with a jump of 6’5″/1.96 meters.
- Highest jump of the season came at Black and Gold invite (6’5.5”/1.97m)
- Competed in four meets, including SEC Championships
- Finished fourth in the high jump (6’6.74”/2.00m) at the Cardinal Classic
- Placed second in the high jump (6’7”/2.01m) at the Jim Green Invitational
- Jumped for eighth place in the high jump (6’6.75″/2.00m) at the Red Raider Open
- 2x 3A Region 1 Champion
- 3x 3A State Qualifier
- 2021 KTCCCA 3A Indoor State Champion
- 2021 KHSAA Outdoor State Champion
- 2021 Outdoor Nationals by Nike 6th place (All American)
- Birthday: June 10
- Parents: Latasha Culkin, Chanlor Culkin (stepdad)
- Major: Kinesiology
- Hobbies: Playing basketball, playing NBA2K with friends
- Favorite sports teams/athletes: Lebron James, Los Angeles Lakers
- Fun fact: First person to win state in any track & field event in the McCracken County district