- class Senior
- Hometown Louisville, KY
- High school St. Xavier
- SEC First Year Honor Roll
- Ran at two meets — the McCravy and Iowa State Classic
- Mile season best was 4:14.62 at ISU Classic
- UK’s No. 5 finisher, 48th overall at SECs — where the UK team was third — in 24:09.11, an 8k PB.
- UK’s No. 4 finisher, 80th overall, at NCAA SE Regionals, running a 10k time of 31:57.10
- Sixth place at the Bluegrass Invitational on Sept. 8
Outdoor – Placed 19th in the steeplechase at SECs … Ran a PB 9:07.55 to place fourth in the 3k steeplechase at Florida Relays … Ran on UK’s second-place 4x1500m relay, and its fifth-place DMR at National Relays in April … THird in the 1,500m with a PB 3:48.21 at the UCF Black & Gold Challenge during Spring Break
Indoor – Ran a 3k PB 8:21.43 to finish sixth at the McCravy Memorial … Ran a mile PB 4:10.58 to finish second at the Clemson Invitational … Ran on UK’s runner-up DMR at the Kentucky Invitational
Cross Country – Ran at six meets, consistently contributing … Placed 77th at NCAA Southeast Regionals with a 10k time of 31:09.60 … Placed 36th at the SEC Championships … 8k season best was 24:42.70 at Bluegrass Invitational
Outdoor – Ran a 3k steeplechase season best 9:19.50 to win the Kentucky Relays … Placed 14th in the SEC 3k steeplechase.
Indoor – On UK’s third-place DMR at the Kentucky Invitational … Ran four 3ks with a season best 8:33.91 to place 20th at Husker Invitational.
Cross Country – Placed 46th at SECs … Season best 8k time was 25:21.40 to finish 29th at Texas A&M Invitational … SEC First Year Honor Roll
Prior to UK
Ran a 1:56.49 800m to place sixth at the Kentucky Championships … Placed 10th at Nike Festival of Miles … State Runner-up in the mile in 2016 … Won the Kentucky Dream Mile in 2016 with at time of 4:14.14.
Major in marketing