- title Graduate Assistant – Offense
- Andrew Verboys enters his first season at Kentucky as a graduate assistant for offense. He will work primarily with the running backs and assistant coach John Settle.
- Comes to Kentucky after one season at Virginia Tech where he spent the spring of 2021 as a volunteer assistant coach/offensive quality control coach with the wide receivers before moving to a defensive graduate assistant coach position with the cornerbacks and safeties for the fall season.
- Working under head coach Justin Fuente, helped the Hokies advance to the Pinstripe Bowl in 2021 and tutor wide receiver Tre Turner and cornerback Jermaine Waller to All-ACC honors and senior bowl invitations.
- Prior to Virginia Tech, served as the assistant coach/pass game coordinator at Scarsdale High School in Scarsdale, New York under dad and head coach, Andy Verboys.
- Received a free agent workout with the Green Bay Packers in the fall of 2021.
- Saw time at wide receiver and on special teams in the professional ranks after college with the Montreal Alouettes (CFL) in 2019 and New York Guardians (XFL) in 2020.
- Three-year letter winner at Delaware (2016-18) as a wide receiver under head coaches Dave Brock (2016) and Danny Rocco (2017-18).
- Helped the Blue Hens advance to the FCS Playoffs as a senior in 2018.
- Transferred to Delaware after playing quarterback and wide receiver at Massachusetts (2014-16) under passing game coordinator and former UK offensive coordinator Liam Coen and offensive analyst and current UK wide receivers coach Scott Woodward.
- Team captain and starting quarterback at Fork Union (Va.) Military Academy during a post-graduate year in 2013 … Played for head coach John Shuman and led his team to a 6-3 record.
- The Armonk, New York native earned a bachelor’s degree in English from Delaware in 2018 and is currently working on a sports fitness and recreation management graduate certificate at UK.