Week 7: Baseball Week in Review
Week 7: 4-0
Streak: Won 4, 21 of last 22 overall
W, at Western Kentucky, 10-8
W, vs. #25 Missouri, 12-0 (7 inn.)
W, vs. #25 Missouri, 10-0 (8 inn.)
W, vs. #25 Missouri, 3-1
- Kentucky went 4-0 on the week, including a comeback win at Western Kentucky on Tuesday and three-game sweep of #25 Missouri.
- At 8-1 in the SEC, UK has eight wins in its first nine conference games for the first time in program history.
- UK allowed three runs total in the series vs. Missouri, the fewest in an SEC series for the Wildcats since at least 1990.
- The 12 runs UK scored vs. Missouri on Friday are the most by a Tigers opponent this season.
- UK run-ruled Missouri both Friday and Saturday.
- UK outscored Missouri 25-3 in the series.
- UK has allowed five runs or fewer in every SEC game.
- UK is 8-2 in true road games.
- This is the first time since 2017 UK has won its first three SEC series.
- Kentucky is 32-6 over its last 38 games dating to last season.
- UK is 17-7 in its last 24 games vs. SEC opponents.
- UK now has 17 wins vs. the RPI Top 100 and 10 vs. the Top 50.
- UK is 5-1 vs. ranked opponents.
- UK pitchers have held opponents to three or fewer runs in 20 of 28 games.
- UK has had a different winning pitcher in each of its eight SEC victories.