Kentucky Cheer Fall Stunt Clinics
Kentucky Cheer Fall Stunt Clinic
Session 1: Sunday October 3 9am – Noon (6th grade – 9th grade)
Session 2: Sunday October 3 1pm – 4pm (High School, Current College Students)
$75 per session
Space is limited to 100 participants per session. Space is available on a first come, first serve basis.
Masks and physical distancing requirements for all persons will be followed in accordance with campus and state regulations at the time of the camp.
- Session 1 CHECK-IN: 8:15am-8:45am
- Session 2 CHECK-IN: 12:15pm – 12:45pm
- Capacity: Camp space is limited to 100 campers. Space is available on a first come, first serve basis.
- Location: Seaton Center Gymnasium on Campus
- No Walk-up registration
- Merchandise sales will be on-line through your Active Network account upon registration
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR ALL UK ATHLETICS CAMPS- For the child to participate in camp please upload the following documents to your Active Network Camp Account through the link in your confirmation email.
- A copy of a physical that was signed by a physician within the last 12 months
- Front and back copies of your medical insurance card(s)
The camper will not be able to participate in camp until we have received these forms. For all camps, disabilities will be accommodated with advanced notifications.
- WHAT TO BRING: Each camper should bring athletic clothing, cheer shoes, and their own water bottle. No jewelry, No gum
- COMMUNICATIONS: After you complete your registration you will receive a confirmation email. A few days before the camp you will receive another email with more details and instructions about the camp. Please double check that your email address is correct in your Active Network Camp Account as that will be our only method of communication with campers.
- REFUND POLICY: There are no refunds for this camp.
- QUESTIONS: Email Coach Ryan Martin O’Connor at Ryan.email@example.com