Women's Gymnastics
Kentucky Announces Gymnastics Virtual Sellout Campaign

Kentucky Announces Gymnastics Virtual Sellout Campaign

The University of Kentucky Athletic Department has launched its gymnastics virtual sellout campaign, an initiative designed to offer Wildcat fans the opportunity to purchase a virtual seat in Memorial Coliseum for this season while providing exclusive items and the chance to win others.

With only 15 percent of Memorial Coliseum being filled this season, this is a chance for the Big Blue Nation to be a part of the 85 percent that would constitute a virtual sellout of Memorial Coliseum for each home meet.

All proceeds from the season-long virtual sellout campaign will go to support UK student-athletes and help sustain the athletic department due to budget shortfalls during the COVID-19 pandemic. Proceeds will directly benefit student-athlete scholarships, including tuition, room and board, educational support and more.

Fans can purchase a virtual reserved seat for each meet for just $15. This will include a digital social ticket graphic along with a chance to win a special edition American Girl doll.

For just $25, fans can get a virtual VIP experience, which will include a digital social ticket graphic and two chances to win a special edition America Girl doll. The VIP experience will also include a special video message from the UK gymnastics team.

Also at the $25 level, fans can purchase the virtual watch party option. These fans will receive a virtual swag bag, including rally towels, shakers and face tattoos, for their home watch party. These fans can also post a picture of their virtual watch party during the meet, the hashtag #WEAREUK, for a chance to be shown on the video board inside Memorial Coliseum.

For more information, fans may contact UK Ticket Sales at (859) 257-1818 (option 1) or visit ukathletics.com/gymvirtualsellout.

Tickets for UK’s four home meets at Memorial Coliseum, including Friday’s season opener against Auburn, remain available via Ticketmaster.

For more information, contact:

Tim Letcher (tim.letcher@uky.edu) 859-257-3838

Related Stories

View all