– (1965) A circuit judge in Lexington (Fayette County).
– (1958) Retired from the Union County school system.
– (1943)Retired mechanical construction manager living in Indianapolis, Ind.
– (1945) Retired school administrator.
– (1997) Was a second-team All-Rookie performer for the Cleveland Cavaliers. Currently playing for the Portland Trail Blazers.
– (1973) Drafted by the NBA; played professional ball in Italy and Sweden. Is now a vice president and director of marketing living in Lexington.
– (1987) CEO of Ten Broeck Hospital in Jacksonville, Fla.
– (1969) Drafted by the old ABA’s Kentucky Colonels and the NBA’s L.A. Lakers. Currently owns a consulting company for new home builders in Cleveland.
– (1963) Former director of public relations at Humana Corporation. Has served as state auditor, secretary of cabinet, secretary of finance and state auditor for public accounts.
Adrian Back, Jr.
– (1942) Chairman, President and C.E.O. of a bank in Hodgenville.
– (1963) Formerly the popular mayor of Lexington and member of the U.S. House of Representatives. A practicing attorney, he’s still active in politics.
– (1950) Earned eight varsity letters at UK in hoops, track and golf. Served in WWII. Won the Kentucky Senior State Am in golf in ’86 and ’94. Currently, president of Barnstable Enterprises and spending time in Florida and Louisville.
– (1984) Drafted in the fourth round of the NBA by the Atlanta Hawks. Working in Northern Kentucky in pharmaceutical sales.
– (1949) Played two years ofprofessional basketball with the Indianapolis Olympians. Is a retired vice president of a wholesale drug company and living in Louisville.
– (1985) Played one year of professional ball in Europe. Currently working in finance in Atlanta.
– (1958) Is currently a minister in Sun City West, Ariz.
– (1931) Currently a farmer and cattle breeder.
– (1988) Drafted in the third round of the NBA draft by the ClevelandCavaliers. Played one year in the CBA, two with the Cavs and finished his pro career with the Miami Heat. Was an assistant coach with UK and the Boston Celtics. Now the head coach at Kentucky State.
– (1968) Drafted by the NBA’s Milwaukee Bucks. Currently an oral andmaxillofacial surgeon in Savannah, Ga.
– (1954) Is currently the commissioner of the Atlantic Sun Conference.
– (1956) Retired as the human resources administrator from the American Greetings Corporation in Corbin.
– (1987) Drafted inthe fifth round of the NBA draft by New Jersey.Currently a teacher and assistant basketball coachin Marion, Ind.
– (2002) Is currently selling pharmaceuticals in the Lexington area.
– (1935) Retired GE salesrepresentative in Wilmington, Del.
– (2003) Drafted 43rd overall in the 2003 NBA Draft. Currently playing for the Orlando Magic.
– (1984) Retired after an 11-year NBA career with the Portland Trailblazers and the LA Lakers. Now lives in Lexington and is involved in the standardbred horse industry.
– (1967) Educator inFrankfort, Ill.
– (1993) Is working andliving in Florida.
– (1947) Retired golf coach at Brandeis Univ. Now lives in Marshfield, Mass.
– (1994) Working in the banking industry in Lexington.
– (1957) Is now seniorvice president of Motal Exchange Corporation in St. Louis.
Charles J. Bronston
– (1931) Retired Greyhound Lines executive living in Englewood, Fla., and working at a local golf course.
– (1993) Is back in schoolon the Cawood Ledford Scholarship Fund.
– (1987) Currently aminister at Southern Baptist Church inLexington.
– (1962) Currently the Commissioner of the Kentucky Department of Vocational Rehabilitation in Frankfort.
– (1955) Retired as the assistant superintendent for the Ft. Knox, Ky., schools.
– (1968) Farmer in Bagdad, Ky.
– (1986) Currently works for the Lexington-Fayette Urban County Government.
– (1957) Drafted by theSt. Louis Hawks. Currently an attorney at law in Lexington.
– (2003) Graduated with a degree in economics. Currently playing professional basketball in France.
– (1979) Currently anassistant coach with the Seattle SuperSonics.
– (1971) Drafted by the NBA. Is now a sales representative for the L.G. Balfour Company and living in Shelbyville.
– (1951) Retired basketball coach of Clinton County High School in Albany, Ky.
– (1956) Currently working in the resorts business in Las Vegas.
– (1988) Drafted in the first round by the Charlotte Hornets. Retired in 2000 from a 12-year NBA career with Charlotte,Washington, Miami and Phoenix. Living in Phoenix.
– (1972) Is the head basketball coach at Henry Clay High School in Lexington.
– (1979) Drafted in the sixth round of the NBA draft by the DetroitPistons. Currently an alcoholism counselor inToledo, Ohio.
– (1968) Currentlysuperintendent of the Allen Construction Company.
– (1940) Retired coach-educator living in Florida.
– (1960) Businessman in Tullahoma, Tenn.
– (1960) Businessman in Jacksonville, Fla.
– (1958) Retired school official in Titusville, Fla.
– (1940) Retired attorney living inLexington. Was the first Sports Information Director at the University of Kentucky.
– (1938) Is retired from the Daviess County SchoolSystem.
– (1966) This member of “Rupp’s Runts” played one season with the Kentucky Colonels of the old ABA. Now serves as a basketball color analyst for several networks.
Jimmy Dan Conner
– (1975)Drafted by the Virginia Squires of the old ABA. Played one year in the ABA with the Kentucky Colonels. Is currently an executive andpartner with a financial corporationin Louisville.
– (1982) Drafted in the sixth round by the NBA’s Houston Rockets. Afterplaying professionally in Japan, is now anentrepreneur in Madisonville.
– (1959) Played two seasons with the Cleveland Cavaliers and one with the Chicago Bulls. Is now an insurance agent in Hazard.
– (1954) Played four years ofprofessional baseball for the St. Louis Cardinals organization. Retired pharmaceutical representative living in Fruitland Park, Fla.
– (1958) This member of the 1958 national championship team retired asAthletics Director from Scott County High School.
– (1964) Retired high school principal in Columbia, Ky.
– (1947) Owns a financialplanning company and is a real estate brokerin Lexington.
– (1956) Retired businessman living in Danville, Va.
– (1967) After a career in the old ABA and, most recently, owning anaudio-visual company in Louisville, he’san assistant coach of the Denver Nuggets.
– (1988) Drafted in the third round by the Washington Bullets. Currentlyworking in advertising sales in Kentucky.
– (1991) Works as abusinessman in Lexington.
– (1947) A retired school principal in Frankfort, Ind. Inducted into Indiana High School Basketball Hall of Fame in 1989.
– (1964) Currently working in the cellular phones industry in Louisville.
– (1996) First-round draft pick by the Charlotte Hornets. Now playing for Boston.
– (1944) Retiredcoach-educator. Now an administrator in stategovernment living in Walton, Ky.
– (1945) A retired postal worker in Lexington.
James F. Dinwiddie
– (1971) Currently an attorney at law in Leitchfield.
– (1974) School teacher in Louisville, Ky.
– (1974) Is an attorney in Lawrenceburg, Ky.
– (1998) Completed his degree requirements on the Cawood Ledford Scholarship Fund in May 2003. Was named assistant coach at Morehead State in September 2003
– (1965) Retired teacher and basketball coach at Owensboro (Ky.) Senior High School.
– (1997) Played the 1999 season in the CBA. Now living in Lebanon, Ky.
– (2003) Currently playing professional basketball in Italy.
– (1955) Retired as a seniorvice president of Kentucky Fried ChickenCorporation in Louisville.
– (1999) Currently playingprofessional basketball overseas.
– (1992) Currently working in the insurance business in Manchester, Ky. and pursuing a political career.
– (1962) Retired teacher and coach. Won 512 basketball games and led his ’81 Mason County team to the state championship game. Currently in the golf course business.
– (1992) After a career in professional basketball in Japan, is now living in Maysville. Owns and operates a golf course.
– (1975) Was drafted bythe Indiana Pacers of the NBA and playedthree years. Is currently a bank executive inJeffersonville, Ind.
– (1994) Is now the head coach at Eastern Kentucky University.
– (1968) Owns a paintingcompany in Madisonville, Ky.
– (1981) Currently dealing in real estate in Tennessee.
– (1978) Drafted in the first round of the NBA draft by the Atlanta Hawks and played two years with Atlanta. Currently the TV color commentator for the NBA’s Orlando Magic and TNT Sports.
– (1956) A real estate developer in Louisville.
– (1975) Drafted inthe first round of the NBA draft by theWashington Bullets. Played several years there before moving on to Milwaukee to play with the Bucks. Currently operates “Grevey’s,” a popularrestaurant near Washington, D.C., and works asa radio broadcaster.
– (1954) Is nowthe assistant superintendent of Floyd County Schools in Prestonsburg, Ky.
– (1975) Drafted in the third round by the NBA’s Kansas City Kings. Playedseveral years of professional ball in Spain. Currently a facial surgeon in Scottsdale, Ariz.
– (1954) Spent several years in the NBA after graduation. Served as Athletics Director at UK from 1975-1988. Now retired.
– (1937) Retired Louisville auto dealer and banker.
– (1991) After a 7-year professional career in Japan, returned to the UK basketball program as an assistant coach.
– (1975) Retired from National Mines Corporation in Lexington and is currently working as a senior loan officer at a Lexington bank.
– (1986) Was drafted in the fifth round by the NBA’s Los Angeles Lakers. Works for an apparel company in Louisville.
– (1964) Is currently a realtor and sales developer in Richmond, Ky.
– (1995) In pharmaceutical sales in Northern Kentucky.
– (1977) Is currently manager of leaf purchases for Phillip MorrisTobacco Company in Richmond, Va.
– (1958) A realtor and auctioneer in Lexington.
– (1922) UK’s first All-American coached theWildcats in 1927. A retired businessman living in Paris, Ky. Celebrated his 103rd birthday last May.
– (1984) Drafted in the eighth round of the NBA draft by the Indiana Pacers. Is currently working in the commodities markets in Lexington and Chicago.
– (1951) A sales manager in Davenport, Iowa.
– (1948) Owns two automobile dealerships, Joe Holland Chevrolet in Lexington and Holland Chevrolet in Charleston, W.Va.
– (1973) Is now the general sales manager for his father’s car dealership,Holland Chevrolet, in Charleston, W.Va.
– (1973) Businessman in Fincastle, Va.
– (1983) Drafted in the third round of the NBA draft by the Cleveland Cavaliers. Is currently a pharmaceutical sales representative in Lexington.
– (1950) A vice-president of sales for a Cincinnati company.
– (1941) Former All-American, now retired in Orlando, Fla.
Lowell T. Hughes
– (1959) RetiredAshland attorney and member of General Assembly now living in Ocala, Fla.
– (1962) Currently president and founder of an engineering research company in Raleigh, N.C.
– (1956) Is now a real estate agent and broker in Stanton, Ky.
– (1983) Drafted in the sixth round of the NBA draft by the Milwaukee Bucks. Is currently serving in the armed forces.
– (1964) Retired from coaching at Montgomery County (Ky.) High School and living in Mt. Sterling, Ky.
– (1970) Enjoyed a successful pro career playing for the Kentucky Colonels of the old ABA and with the Denver Nuggets. Most recently, he coached and served as general manager of the Nuggets.
– (1968) Retired Air Force Lieutenant Colonel and lives in LaGrange, Ky.
– (1981) A banker in Lexington.
– (1963) Employed by the Lexington-Fayette Urban County Government.
– (1977) Drafted in thesecond round of the NBA draft by the Buffalo Braves (now the Los Angeles Clippers) and played one season with the Braves. After a career as a player/coach in a professional league in Japan, he’s employed by UPS.
– (1959) Works as anexucutive for a grocery chain in Louisville.
Wallace “Wah Wah” Jones
– (1949) This member of the “Fabulous Five” currently owns Bluegrass Charters.
– (1964) Currently a teacher in Georgia.
– (1972) Currently the Director of the UK Alumni Association.
– (1966) Businessman in Louisville, Ky.
– (1951) Businessman in McKamie, Ark.
– (1978) Drafted in the second round of the NBA by the Seattle SuperSonics.After a journey in the pro leagues, is currently working as a mortgage broker in Lexington.
– (1957) Currently a teacher and head baseball coach at Highlands High School in Ft. Thomas, Ky.
– (1968) President of Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield in Lexington and President of the UK Basketball Museum.
– (1966) Currently a pharmacist in Lexington.
– (1936) A retired teacher/ coach in Lagunda Hills, California.
Billy Ray Lickert
– (1961) Retired treasurer of Mason and Hanger-Silas Mason Co. in Lexington.
– (1950) Currently an oil company executive in Russell, Kansas.
– (1952) Currently a pastor in Middleton, Ohio.
– (1975) Currently working for a cellular phone company.
– (1988) Drafted in the third round by the L.A. Clippers. Signed with aprofessional team in Italy. Played the last half of the 1988-89 season with the Clippers. Nowmarried to former Lady Kat Valerie Still andoperates a charter bi-plane company.
– (1974) Is currentlyemployed by LexMark in Lexington.
– (1980) Played seven seasons in the NBA with Phoenix, Chicago, and Indiana. After four seasons with the UK basketball broadcast team, he’s been the head basketball coach atMorehead State for six years.
– (2000) The 19th pick of the NBA draft by the Charlotte Hornets. Currently playing for the New Orleans Hornets.
– (1993) Picked fourth overall by Dallas Mavericks in 1993 NBA draft. Donated $500,000 to establish scholarship program at UK. Currently playing for the New Orleans Hornets. Owns an auto dealership in Lexington
– (1984) Drafted in the sixth round of the NBA draft by the Atlanta Hawks. Is currenly working as a financial advisor for Hilliard & Lyons in Lexington.
– (1942) Retired. Now living in Richmond, Ind.
– (1996) A first-round selection in the 1996 NBA Draft by the New York Knicks. Now playing for Boston.
– (1972) Owns a sportsfishing company in Honolulu.
– (1962) CEO of a billion dollar cable equipment company in Atlanta.
– (1931) A retiredmortician in Lexington.
– (1985) Now a police officer with the Lexington-Fayette Urban County Government.
– (1997) Was the sixth pick in the 1997 NBA Draft by the Boston Celtics. Made first-team All-Rookie team in 1998. Now playing for San Antonio.
– (1990) Attending school on the Cawood Ledford Scholarship Fund. Expects to earn social work degree in January, 2003.
– (1998) Is full-time in the Christian ministry. Also started a “Filthy Rags” clothing line.
– (1960) State Farm Insurance agent in Richmond, Ky.
– (1957) Is a retired teacher. Resides in Monticello, Ky.
– (1971) Currently an agent and unit manager with Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance in Lexington.
– (1983) Works for the NBA Players’ Association in Houston, Texas.
– (1965) Is the Chief Development Officer at UK. Served as UK’s Interim Athletics Director for five months in 2002.
– (1998) Was the last pick of the first round in the NBA Draft by Utah. Signed a multi-year contract with the Atlanta Hawks in 2001.
– (1951) An actor in California.
– (1964) Owns a real estate and investment company in Lexington.
– (1945) Is a retired employee development specialist with theLexington Bluegrass Army Depot.
– (1961) Engineer inLake Forest, Ill.
– (1952) A successful coach with more than 500 victories; retired in June 2000 as Athletics Director at the University of Kentucky. Enshrined in the National Basketball Hall of Fame in the Class of 2000. Working as a consultant with the NCAA, SEC and USA Basketball.
– (1936) Retired.
– (1943) Played three years with the New York Knicks. Retired wholesale drug salesman who served two years as mayor of Versailles, Ky.
– (1999) A first-round pick by the Utah Jazz in the ’99 NBA Draft. Now playing for the Portland Trail Blazers.
– (1943) Is a retired dentist living in Evansville, Ind.
– (1972) Now a teacher at Dunbar High School in Lexington.
– (1961) Spent several years as an assistant basketball coach at the University of Kentucky. Retired in 1999 as the director of planned giving at UK.
– (1992) Playedprofessionally in France. Was an assistant atOklahoma State, Marshall and Florida. Currently head coach at South Alabama.
– (1962) Educator in Danville, Ky.
– (1978) Drafted in the second round of the NBA draft by the Seattle Supersonics. Currently owns a home health business in Madisonville.
– (1969) Businessman in Winchester, Tenn.
– (1996) After playing oneseason overseas, and two seasons with the Pacers,is now playing for the New York Knicks.
– (1968) Is currently adentist in Hopkinsville, Ky.
– (1970) Played in the oldABA for the Kentucky Colonels. Coached UNC Charlotte and served as an assistant for theCharlotte Hornets. Currently a Louisvillebusinessman and member of the UK Broadcast Network.
– (1951) Is now retired from the Fayette County School System in Lexington.
– (1997) Currently playing pro basketball overseas.
– (2002) The 23rd pick in the ’02 NBA Draft by the Detroit Pistons.
– (1962) Currently theminister of activities for the Westport Road Baptist Church in Louisville.
– (1956) Employed by the Dept. of Transportation in Frankfort, Ky.
– (1954) Played 10 years with the NBA’s Boston Celtics. Currentlypresident of Dixon Bank in Dixon, Ky.
– (1942) Now a doctor in Nashville, Tenn.
– (1995) After one year of pro basketball in Japan, playing professionally in Europe.
– (1967) Drafted in the firstround by San Diego. Coached the Los Angeles Lakers to four NBA titles. Served as an NBC broadcaster for one season before returning to coaching with the New York Knicks. Is now the coach of the Miami Heat.
– (1963) Operates Nunnally Farms in Monroe, Ga.
– (1978) Drafted in the first round of the NBA draft by the Indiana Pacers. Currently in private business in Louisville.
– (1959) Is in private business in Lexington.
– (1948) This member of the “Fabulous Five” is now retired from a national container company and living in Florida.
– (1955) Is now a pharmacist and drug store owner in Olive Hill, Ky.
– (1958) Is a retired high school principal in Elkton, Ky.
– (1940) Is a retired dentist in Carrollton, Ky.
– (1954) Retired president of First Security Bank and Trust Co., in Lexington. Currently involved with his sonin private business.
– (1961) Farmer in Central Ky.
– (1934) Retired basketball, baseball, and golf coach at Shelbyville High School.
– (1998) After playing the 1998 season with the Atlanta Hawks, played professionally in Italy. Now living in London, Ky. and operating an apparel company. Married former UK women’s player Stacey Reed.
– (1978) Drafted by theChicago Bulls. Is now in the service industry in Lexington.
– (1958) Gold medal winner in 1960 Olympic Games. NBA All-Star game MVP in 1966. Works in the banking industry in Cincinnati.
– (1975) Is currently Athletics Director and baseball coach at South Laurel High School in London, Ky.
– (2001) Member of the 1998 NCAA Champions, enjoyed a two-year career in the NBDL. Now serving on UK’s basketball support staff while pursuing a graduate degree.
– (1958) Member of 1958 national championship team. Retired andliving in Northern Kentucky.
– (1973) Is currentlyteaching at Morgan County High School inWest Liberty, Ky.
– (1971) After outstanding pro career with the Portland Trail Blazers,served as coach of Portland City College.Now President of Hoops, Inc. in Portland.
– (1978) Currently a high school teacher and coach in McCreary County.
– (1967) Is currently an attorney in Brookville, Ind.
– (1949) Currently Senior V.P. for Neace Lunkens in Louisville.
– (1950) Coached basketballat high school and collegiate levels. Served asprincipal at George Rogers Clark High School in Winchester. Retired from coaching in 2001, but still serves as director of Pupil Personnel forClark County Schools.
– (1946) Eastern Kentucky coal operator and Lexington businessman.
– (1993) Now living in Winchester and employed at Lexmark.
– (1993) Currently apharmaceutical sales representative in Lexington, Ky.
– (1950) A retiredbusinessman and radio personality living inHazard, Ky.
– (1954) Retired principal of Jefferson County High School in Louisville.
– (1999) Playedwith the Harlem Globetroters. Finished the 2002 season in Australia’s NBL.
– (1984) Drafted in the first round of the NBA Draft by the WashingtonBullets, then traded to the Cleveland Cavaliers.Is currently living in Lexington.
– (1982) Drafted in the second round of the NBA draft by the Chicago Bulls. Is now practicing dentistry in Vermont.
– (1996) Picked sixth in the 1996 NBA Draft by the Boston Celticsand was selected an NBA All-Star in 1998.
– (1986) Drafted in the first round of the NBA draft by New York and played five seasons with the Knicks. NBA’s slam dunk champion in 1983. Lives in Lexington.
– (1976) After serving as an assistant basketball coach at Long Beach State, is back living in Pittsburgh.
– (1952) Coached Owensboro High to state basketball titles in 1972 and ’80. Now a real estate agent in Owensboro.
– (1971) Currently apharmaceutical sales representative.
– (1950) Currently a bank executive in Wilmington, Del.
– (1942) Retired marketerfor the Gulf Oil Co. (now BP).
– (1980) Drafted in the fifth round of the NBA draft by the Cleveland Cavaliers. Played one year of professional basketball in Italy. Currently living in Lexington, practicing his art and working at Morton Middle School.
– (1992) Working for a private school in Florida.
– (1944) Currently an attorney at law.
– (1986) Is now a bank officer in Louisville.