2017 NCAA MEN’S SOCCER TICKETS
About The Event
The University of Kentucky has been selected as a host for the 2017 NCAA Division I Men’s Soccer Championship First Round. The event will be held on November 16 at the Wendell & Vickie Bell Soccer Complex at 4:30 p.m. ET. Kentucky will welcome TEAM to Lexington. Upon the conclusion of the NCAA First Round, the winning team will advance to the NCAA Second Round.
Wendell & Vickie Bell Soccer Complex
Located in the South Campus neighborhood of the University of Kentucky, the Wendell & Vickie Bell Soccer Complex will serve as the host site for the 2017 NCAA Men’s Soccer First Round. The Wendell & Vickie Bell Soccer Complex houses separate facilities for the men’s and women’s programs, including new team rooms, player lounges, locker areas, coaches offices, press box and a gorgeous new grandstand. Combined with the 2011 additions of a $600,000 playing surface, a new video tower and a video board, it immediately sets the standard for college soccer facilities.
Tickets will go on sale, exclusively online through My UK Account, on Tuesday, November 14 at 9:00 a.m. ET. All seating will be general admission.
|General Admission Seating (Adult: Ages 19-64)||$8||On Sale Nov. 14|
|General Admission Seating (Youth & Student: Ages 3-18)||$5||On Sale Nov. 14|
|General Admission Seating (Senior: Ages 65+)||$5||On Sale Nov. 14|
|General Admission Seating (Infant: Ages 2 & Under)||Free||On Sale Nov. 14|
Full-time University of Kentucky students may show their valid UK student ID at the tent outside the Wendell & Vickie Bell Soccer Complex on match day for a free ticket, paid for by UK Athletics.
- Ticket sales, Will Call and gates to the Wendell & Vickie Bell Soccer Complex will open 90 minutes prior to the event.
- The NCAA and UK Athletics are committed to providing a safe and fan-friendly environment. To view a complete list of security procedures and prohibited items, visit UKathletics.com/Gameday.
Ticket Delivery Methods
- Tickets selected for Digital Delivery may be downloaded to your mobile device or printed at home immediately after purchasing. This is the quickest and most efficient pick up option! Click hereto learn more.
- Tickets selected for Will Call will be available for pick up beginning Tuesday, November 14 at the Joe Craft Center ticket office (9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. ET) or on Thursday, November 16 at the Wendell & Vickie Bell Soccer Complex, beginning 90 minutes prior to the event. A photo ID is required to pick up Will Call and player guest tickets. Tickets will only be released to the name designated at the time of purchase.
- Unless specifically authorized by the NCAA, tickets may not be offered as a prize in a sweepstakes, drawing, auction or contest.
- Persons selling or reselling tickets in violation of any applicable city, county or state regulations, ordinances or laws are subject to arrest and prosecution.
- University of Kentucky employee ID’s, Wildcat Sports Passes, K Fund Sports Passes & Junior Wildcat Club Passes are not valid for free admission to postseason events.
- Service fees will apply for all orders. Additional fees may apply at the time of purchase. No refunds or exchanges on tickets purchased.
- General admission seating is available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Re-entry is not permitted at NCAA events.
- Event times & dates are subject to change.