Kentucky-South Carolina Notes
• Kentucky scored two offensive touchdowns in the first quarter of an SEC game for the first time since Oct. 28, 2006 against Mississippi State
• Kentucky has won its second game of the season for the 18th consecutive time, the third-longest active streak in the FBS (Oklahoma and Texas A&M, 19)
• Kentucky has defeated an SEC opponent in consecutive seasons for the first time since 2009-2010 against Vanderbilt
• Kentucky has started its season 2-0 in consecutive seasons for the first time since 2007-2011
• Kentucky had three different players with a rushing touchdown in an SEC road game for the first time since Oct. 17, 2009 against Auburn
• Kentucky scored its most points in the first half of an SEC road game (24) since Nov. 12, 2005 against Vanderbilt (34)
• Kentucky is 3-3 in its last six games against opposing head coach Steve Spurrier after going 0-17 in its first 17 games against Steve Spurrier
Stanley “Boom” Williams
• He is the first Kentucky player to have a 100-yard rushing game in each of the first two games of a season since Derrick Locke in 2010
• Had the most rushing yards by a Kentucky player in an SEC road win (107) since Derrick Locke against Vanderbilt on November 14th, 2009 (144)
• With 78 rushing yards against South Carolina, now has 917 rushing yards for his career. He needs 83 rushing yards to become the 34th player in school history to reach 1,000 career rushing yards.
• With two receiving yards against South Carolina, now has 912 receiving yards for his career. He needs 88 receiving yards to become the 25th player in school history to reach 1,000 career receiving yards.
• Had the most passing yards by a Kentucky quarterback in an SEC road win (192) since Andre’ Woodson against Vanderbilt on November 10th, 2007 (222)
• With 192 passing yards against South Carolina, now has 3,400 passing yards for his career. He is now 10th in school history in career passing yards, needing 59 passing yards to tie Pookie Jones for 9th place.
• Had the best completion percentage by a Kentucky quarterback in an SEC road win (.724) since Tim Couch against LSU on October 17th, 1998 (.740)