The Designated Players Softball Booster Program
About The Designated Players
The Designated Players is the Official Booster Program of Kentucky Softball. Financial contributions and community support through The Designated Players program, Kentucky Softball will be able to continue to develop our student-athletes on and off the field.
How To Join
To join The Designated Players, you can join online or click here to download the membership form and mail to the address listed. For more information, email Kristine Himes at firstname.lastname@example.org or Larry Cash at Larry.Cash@uky.edu.
+ Single Level: $30
- Quarterly Team Newsletter
- Club Membership Recognition during Spring Season
- UK Softball T-shirt
+ Double Level: $150
- All the benefits of Single Level plus:
- UK Softball Clear Fan Bag
+ Triple Level: $500
- All benefits of Single and Double Levels plus:
- UK Softball Hat
+ Home Run Level: $1,000
- All benefits of Single, Double and Triple Level plus:
- VIP Access at Softball Events
+ Grand Slam Level: $3,000
- All benefits of Single, Double, Triple and Home Run Level plus:
- Name/Logo Displayed at John Cropp Stadium during Spring Season
Membership in Kentucky Softball The Designated Players does not cover season ticket cost and cannot be applied to any required seating donations. Donations made to The Designated Players are subject to the K Fund’s priority point policy, thus members will earn three (3) K Fund priority points per $100 donated.