- position Distance/XC
- class Junior
- Hometown Hilton Head, S.C.
- High school Hilton Head
- 2023 Indoor USTFCCCA Second-Team All-America – DMR
- Indoor SEC 3k Bronze Medalist (2023)
- First-team All-American in the DMR (2022)
- Second-team All-American in the 3000m (2022)
- USTFCCCA All-Region (2022)
- Second-team All-SEC (2022)
- Honorable mention All-American in the 1500m (2021)
- SEC 3000m Silver Medalist (2022)
- SEC DMR Bronze Medalist (2022)
- Indoor SEC second team All-SEC (2022)
- XC SEC second team All-SEC (2021)
- USTFCCA All-Academic (2022)
- SEC Women’s Cross Country Scholar-Athlete of the Year (2022)
- SEC Spring Academic Honor Roll (2022)
- SEC Fall Academic Honor Roll (2021)
- Won bronze at the SEC Indoor Championships with a season-best 9:12.21 in the 3k.
- Member of DMR team that won the Rod McCravy Memorial with a time of 11:17.69.
- Member of DMR team that placed 6th with a time of 10:58.26 at the Razorback Invitational.
- Member of DMR team that placed 5th with a time of 10:53.45 at the Arkansas Qualifier that leads the all-time performers list.
- Member of DMR team that placed 5th and scored with a time of 11:13.18 at the SEC Indoor Track & Field Championships.
- Placed 3rd and scored in the 3000 meters with a time of 9:12.21 at the SEC Indoor Track & Field Championships.
- Member of Distance Medley Relay team that placed 9th at the NCAA Indoor Championships with a time of 11:08.98
- Placed 3rd with a time of 16:33.7 at the North Alabama Showcase.
- Placed 2nd and set a career best time of 16:29.2 in the 5k at the Panorama Farms XC23 Invitational.
- Placed 9th, scored and set a career best time of 19:38.4 in the 6k at the SEC Cross Country Championships.
- Placed 4th in the 6k with a time of 20:10.9 at the NCAA Division I Southeast Region Cross Country Championships.
- Placed 56th in the 6k with a time of 20:19.0 at the NCAA Division I Cross Country Championships.
- Tied own 1500m personal best and school record (4:14.12) at the Kentucky Invitational
- Earned a personal best in the 5,000m (15:52.95) at the Joe Walker Invitational, ranking third all-time for UK
- Competed in the 1500m and 5,000m at NCAA East Prelims
- Ran in the 1500m at the Florida Relays
- Ran in the fifth place DMR (11:02.41) at the NCAA Indoor Championships in Birmingham and in the 3000m
- Earned a silver medal in the 3000m at SEC Championships with a personal best (9:00.60) and second fastest time in UKTF history, was a part of the bronze medal winning DMR at SEC Championships with the second fastest DMR in UKTF history (11:00.18)
- Qualified for NCAA Championships in the 3000m and the DMR
- Ran in the DMR at the JDL DMR Invitational with a school record time of 10:58.81 after conversion, qualifying for NCAA Championships
- Made indoor season debut in the mile at the Jim Green Invitational, placing third with a time of 4:48.72 and ran in the winning DMR (11:22.68)
- Placed second in both the 3000m and DMR at the McCravy
- Placed 17th in the 6K with a personal best (19:44.4) at the NCAA Cross Country Championships
- Finished third in the women’s 6K at NCAA Southeast Regionals, earning All-Region honors and automatically qualifying for an NCAA Championships to compete as an individual
- Led the Cats to a fourth-place team finish by finishing fifth (20:13.2) with a personal best in the women’s 6K at SEC Championships
- Ran for 22nd (20:16.1) at FSU Pre-Nationals in the 6K
- Led the women’s team to an eighth-place finish at the Joe Piane Notre Dame Invitational by placing 21st in the women’s blue 5K with a personal best time of 16:43.4
- Won the Commodore Classic 5K (17:02.3), leading the Wildcats to a team win in her first meet of the season
- Ran in all four meets
- Hit the scoring board in her first event, eighth place individually as UK won the team title at the Commodore Classic
- Finished 19th at the SEC Championships, earning Freshman All-SEC honors
- Second-team All-America for her 13th place finish in the mile run (4:42.09) at the NCAA Championships
- Personal-best 4:39.52, ranking No. 3 in Kentucky history, while finishing eighth in the SEC Championships preliminary
- Also finished eighth in the SEC finals, named Freshman All-SEC for being the top freshman finisher in that event
- Placed 21st in the 1500m at NCAA Championships with a time of 4:19.56, earning honorable mention All-America honors
- Broke the school record in the 1500m run with a time of 4:14.12 in the NCAA East Preliminaries; finished ninth at the Preliminaries, earning a slot at the NCAA Championships
- Notched Freshman All-SEC honors by finishing in eighth place at the 1500m at the SEC Championships
- Also had a personal-best 16:24.80 in the 5000m at the SEC Championships, rating No. 7 on the UK all-time list
- Full name: Victoria Herman
- Birthday: August 14
- Parents: Tim and Megan Herman
- Siblings: Kate, Luke and JT Herman
- Major: Finance
- Hobbies: Reading, hiking, baking, logic buzzles, and going for walks
- Fun fact: She is a twin
- Favorite sports teams: Boston Red Sox and the Chicago Blackhawks