|Kroger Field A-Z
|New in 2018
Updates on 1700AM
2018 UK Football Parking Regulations
Guests bringing a tow-behind trailer, without an additional permit, will be directed to the nearest open grass lot.
ONLY IF SPACE IS AVAILABLE
All tow-behind trailers will be directed to park in the periphery of the grass lots.
Guests desiring to bring a tow-behind trailer without a parking permit for the trailer may contact the KFund parking office (859.257.6300) in advance to set up an in-person exchange of their Red, Blue or Green permit for a grass lot permit.
During the one-hour period prior to kickoff, lots will be filled according to availability. If your designated lot is full upon arrival, you will be directed to the next available lot.
Display your permit at ALL times.
Detach your parking ticket stub at the bottom of the permit and present to the parking attendant as you enter the lot. Everyone must present a ticket to enter.
Lots are reserved, spaces are not. ONE SPACE – ONE VEHICLE.
Spaces are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
No alcoholic containers are permitted at Kroger Field.
UK is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
Any duplication or misuse of this permit may result in loss of parking privileges
Tailgate in back of your vehicle.
Large industrial-size cookers must be approved by UK Athletics prior to game day.
Portable generators must be approved by UK Athletics for use and must have a decibel rating of 60DB or less.
Open flames are not permitted without prior authorization from the University Fire Marshal’s office. At least one (1) five pound all-purpose fire extinguisher (ABC) must be provided by the applicant. Cooking is not permitted within tent without prior authorization of the University Fire Marshal. Charcoal and other flammables must be properly extinguished and disposed of and cannot be placed in any dumpster or trash can
Banners and signage recognizing businesses may not be posted on Kroger Field property unless approved by UK Athletics.
Caterers must have proper parking permits to be admitted.
No parking on any green space between the Green, Red, and Blue lots.
Music should be confined to your tailgate area. Any use of live bands or a DJ must be approved by UK Athletics prior to game day.
Tents erected on green space may be no larger than 10′ X 10′, unless otherwise approved by UK Athletics
Tents may not be erected in parking spaces unless they too have a permit
Fans using a tent or canopy over the tailgate of a vehicle should keep the drive lanes open at all times for vehicle and emergency traffic.
UK is not responsible for any lost or stolen items. Do not leave valuables unattended. University Police officers are on patrol, but they are not responsible for your site.
Motorized Vehicle Policy
Cooper Drive Tailgate & Parking (Non-permitted/visitor tailgating area)
- Tailgate setups and vehicle parking may begin no earlier than Noon on Fridays prior to Game Day.
- Beginning Noon on Friday, two vehicles will be permitted to parallel park outside/along painted 6′ restraining line, within each designated tailgate area. Vehicles will be restricted from parking in any water retention ditches, flood areas, sidewalks and otherwise marked of areas
- A limited number of grass spaces are available to student groups along Cooper Drive on a reserved basis. If students wish to reserve a tailgating space along Cooper Drive they must contact the Student Center Directors Office by Wednesday of game weeks.
- Student groups can apply for a tailgating space by visiting the following link: http://meetatbigblue.uky.edu
Visitor Parking Suggestions
- UK Athletics has worked with Lyft and Uber to establish a ride-sharing pickup and drop-off point on football game days.
- The loading and unloading zone is located on Sports Center Drive near the Woodland Glen dorms.
- Lyft and Uber drivers should proceed down Huguelet Drive, right on University Drive, left on Complex Drive and left on Sports Center Drive to pick up passengers, then right on Woodland Avenue after pickup.
- UK Athletics requests that all drop-offs and pick-ups take place at the ride sharing loading zone on Sports Center Drive. Access into the complex and parking lots is reserved for guests with a valid parking permit.
Shuttle : Begins two hours before kickoff. Pick up is located in the Non-Reserved Disabled Lot (Tobacco Research Center parking lot). Drop off point is Gate 9. Return shuttles begin at the end of the 3rd quarter and continue until 30 minutes after the end of the game.
A disabled guest golf cart shuttle is available from Gate 9 to any other gate outside of Kroger Field.
Outside of Gates 1, 4, 9 & 12; Inside on the lower concourse near sections 6, 16, 26 & 36; On the upper concourse near sections 206 & 226.
Hospital Drive, connecting Limestone and University Drive, will be closed for Emergency Room traffic only on game day.
- The University of Kentucky encourages all guests to recycle. As you tailgate around the stadium, we ask that you place all recyclables into any of the recycling receptacles stationed throughout the area.
- If you are parking in any of the colored reserved parking lots, you will be given recycling bags as you enter the parking lots. Please deposit aluminum cans, plastic or glass bottles. Please do not deposit food or paper in these bags. Before you leave the lots to enter the game, please leave your bags behind your vehicle so that bags are accessible for collectors.
- If you tailgate postgame, please locate the nearest recycling receptacle and deposit your recyclable beverage containers before you leave.
- During the game, while inside Kroger Field, please deposit any recyclable beverage containers into the designated blue receptacles.