Football: Bowl Tickets
2022 Football Bowl Ticket Central
Kentucky has been selected to play in the TransPerfect Music City Bowl on Saturday, Dec. 31 vs. Iowa! Kickoff is set for 11 a.m. CT at Nissan Stadium in Nashville, TN. A limited number of tickets in Kentucky’s official allotment are now available and may be purchased directly through the UK Ticket Office using this link. Read below for full ticket details, and we hope to see you in Nashville!
Other ticket options are available directly through the Music City Bowl.
After holding tickets to fulfill all priority requests and internal needs, tickets in Kentucky’s official allotment were initially sold out. As of Dec. 9, a limited number of lower-level sideline tickets in Kentucky’s official allotment have been released and may be purchased directly through the UK Ticket Office using this link. Additional options are available through the Music City Bowl and Ticketmaster by clicking here. Kentucky will be located on the east side of Nissan Stadium.
All Kentucky football season ticket holders and eligible K Fund donors that placed a Music City Bowl request during the priority request period (Nov. 16 – Dec. 1) will receive tickets, and confirmation emails will be sent on Sunday evening, Dec. 4. Tickets ordered during the priority request period will be allocated into the best seat locations in Kentucky’s official allotment and assigned in order of K Fund priority point ranking between Dec. 7-11. Current football season ticket holders and eligible donors will be assigned first, followed by those who have placed a 2023 football season deposit.
Pricing for the Music City Bowl varies by seat location. The price you are charged for tickets is based on the seat locations you are assigned. Debit/credit cards associated with each request will automatically be charged upon assignment. Priority requests are considered commitments to purchase, and there are no cancellations, refunds or exchanges.
UK STUDENT TICKETS:
Student bowl tickets will be sold beginning Tuesday afternoon, Dec. 6, while supplies last. Tickets must be purchased online through My UK Athletics Student Account. Students who joined the K Fund with a $25 gift at the time they purchased a student season pass this summer will be able to purchase bowl tickets beginning at 1 p.m. ET on Dec. 6. All other students may purchase beginning at 1 p.m. on Dec. 7. Tickets are limited and will be sold on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Tickets will be located in the official lower-level Kentucky student section. Tickets are specially priced at $65 each and there is a limit of 2 per eligible student.
- Seat locations will be assigned based on date/time ordered. Students who wish to sit together are encouraged to either order as a pair, or to email StudentTickets@uky.edu after you purchase, with the full name & student ID number of another student you wish to sit with, so that we may group your seats together before mobile delivery. Email requests must be received by Friday, Dec. 9 at 4 p.m. ET.
- Per bowl requirements, ticket delivery will be mobile only. Instructions for how to access your tickets on your smartphone will be sent by email prior to delivery of your tickets.
Assignment & Delivery
PRICING & SEATING ASSIGNMENTS:
Kentucky’s original ticket allotment consists of 3,000 total tickets across multiple price points, and all priority ticket requests will be fulfilled. A majority of Kentucky’s allotment will be located on the east side of Nissan Stadium. Pricing varies by seat location, with a majority of tickets in the Kentucky allotment ranging from $100 to $140 each. Price levels in the Kentucky allotment include Club Level ($140) and Lower Level ($100). Most sections made available to Kentucky are listed below, and priority orders may be split into multiple price levels, based on availability. The UK band will be seated in Sections 121-122.
- Club Level – Sections 214 – 216
- Lower Level – Sections 113 – 115
MOBILE TICKET DELIVERY:
Per Music City Bowl requirements, ticket delivery will be mobile only. Specific instructions for how to access tickets on your smartphone will be sent via email after all seat assignments are complete, prior to delivery of your tickets. All email communication will be sent to the primary email address on your account. UK Ticket Office staff will be on-site at Nissan Stadium to assist with any ticketing issues. Stadium entry gates open at 9 a.m. CT.
How to access your tickets through the Music City Bowl Account Manager website:
- Visit https://am.ticketmaster.com/mcb from your phone’s web browser.
- Your email and password will be the same as what you currently use for your My UK Athletics Account.
- Once signed into the Music City Bowl Account Manager website, tap “Manage Tickets” and then select the Music City Bowl.
- You can transfer tickets to other parties as needed, using their email address.
- Save your tickets to your phone’s digital wallet before arriving at the stadium. Add your tickets to Apple Wallet (iPhone users) or save to Google Pay (Android users) to avoid connectivity issues.
- Screenshots or recordings of tickets will NOT be accepted for entry, as the barcode will rotate and constantly refresh. Apple Wallet tickets will not have a barcode – you’ll just tap your phone on the scanning device at the gates.
- Entry gates are listed on your mobile tickets.
The K Fund is excited to offer travel packages for the Music City Bowl through Total Sports Travel. Package information and pricing will be available on Monday, Dec. 5. Questions should be referred to Total Sports Travel at (877) 400-0546 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, packages do not include Music City Bowl tickets, as those must be ordered separately.
Fan Events & Activities
Visit UKalumni.net/bowl for a schedule of fun events leading up to the big day on December 31. Wear your best blue & white and gather with other Wildcat alumni, friends and family for the official UK Alumni Association Bowl Party, Battle of the Bands, Victory Lap 5K race, and more! Stay up-to-date on the latest bowl game activities throughout the week by visiting this page.
PARKING & TAILGATING:
Parking passes are not available through UK Athletics but may be purchased directly through Ticketmaster using this link. For more information about other downtown parking options, frequently asked questions, and bowl events, visit MusicCityBowl.com.
SECURITY & CLEAR BAG POLICY:
To provide a safer environment for the public and expedite fan entry into Nissan Stadium, the Music City Bowl has implemented a clear bag policy that limits the size and type of bags that may be brought into the stadium. To learn more about Nissan Stadium’s clear bag policy, gate security procedures, and prohibited items, visit TennesseeTitans.com.
CHILD TICKET POLICY:
Per Nissan Stadium’s policy, children under the age of two (2) may be held in an adult’s lap and are not required to have a ticket. Any child two (2) and older needs a ticket for entry.
For assistance with your online ticket account or more information about bowl tickets, you may call the UK Ticket Office at (800) 928-2287 (Option 4) or email us at email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you in Nashville!