Football: Bowl Requests
2022 Football Postseason Tickets
UK Athletics is now accepting requests from football season ticket holders and eligible K Fund donors for potential bowl games. All requests must be completed online through My UK Account.
The priority request period begins on Wednesday, Nov. 16 and ends on Thursday, Dec. 1 at 4:00 p.m. ET. Tickets that are ordered during the priority request period will be allocated into the best seat locations and assigned by your K Fund priority ranking. It is important to request your tickets by Dec. 1 in order to take advantage of your priority ranking, as ticket allotments vary based upon the bowl. Placing a request does not guarantee that you will receive tickets, as there is no guarantee that we can fill all orders. Read below for more details.
More information about public ticket sales for Kentucky’s bowl destination will be available after team selections are announced on Sunday, Dec. 4.
Ticket Request Process
Football season ticket holders and eligible K Fund donors may request tickets to any of the following bowl games. Eligible K Fund donors include those at the Champions, Elite and Wildcat Reserve donor levels.
Requests are due by Thursday, Dec. 1 at 4:00 p.m. ET in order to be allocated seats according to your K Fund priority point ranking. All requests must be submitted online through My UK Account. No phone or fax orders will be accepted. While you may request tickets for any games that you would like to attend, orders will only be filled for the bowl game Kentucky is selected to play in. Follow these steps to request tickets:
- Sign-in to My UK Account.
- Select “Buy Tickets” and then “Request Bowl Tickets” from the drop-down menu.
- Select your quantities for the games you would like to attend.
- Select the “Bowl Payment Deferred” option upon checkout.
- If you do not receive a bowl request confirmation email, please email us at email@example.com to verify that your request was received.
|Game||Date||Location||Allotment||Est. Price Range|
|Reliaquest Bowl||Jan. 2||Tampa, FL||3,000||$85-$175|
|Citrus Bowl||Jan. 2||Orlando, FL||4,000||$85-$175|
|Music City Bowl||Dec. 31||Nashville, TN||3,000||$100-$140|
|Gator Bowl||Dec. 30||Jacksonville, FL||3,000||$100-$140|
|Liberty Bowl||Dec. 28||Memphis, TN||3,000||$100-$130|
|Texas Bowl||Dec. 28||Houston, TX||3,000||$100-$140|
|Birmingham Bowl||Dec. 27||Birmingham, AL||3,000||$85-$205|
|Gasparilla Bowl||Dec. 23||Tampa, FL||3,000||$80-$130|
|Las Vegas Bowl||Dec. 17||Las Vegas, NV||3,000||$100-$205|
- You are not required to request tickets for every bowl game.
- There is no limit on the number of tickets that you may request; however, should the demand for tickets exceed the supply available to Kentucky, limits may be imposed in order to be equitable and to accommodate as many ticket holders as possible. If we must reduce your order quantity or cannot fulfill your order at all, you will be notified as soon as possible after the deadline.
- Placing a request does not guarantee that you will receive tickets, as there is no guarantee that we can fill all orders.
- You must enter a credit/debit card number to request tickets; however, all payments will be deferred until seats are assigned. We are unable to accept checks/cash as a payment method.
- Your request is considered a commitment to purchasing the number of tickets you select, based on availability. There are no cancellations, refunds or exchanges once your request has been submitted and the Dec. 1 deadline has passed.
- Once Kentucky has officially accepted a bowl bid and our ticket allotment has been finalized, seat locations will be assigned based on the K Fund priority point system, and your card will be automatically charged. K Fund priority points are accumulated and designed to reward season ticket purchase loyalty and total dollar contributions in support of UK Athletics. Current football season ticket holders and eligible donors will be assigned first, followed by those who have placed a 2023 football season ticket deposit, until our ticket supply has been exhausted.
- All fulfilled requests will be assessed one $20 processing fee at the time your card is charged.
- Confirmation emails will be sent as soon as possible after our bowl bid is announced and our ticket allotment has been finalized. If you do not receive a confirmation email by Monday, Dec. 5, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to check the status of your request.
- Per bowl requirements, ticket delivery for all postseason games will be mobile only. Instructions for how to access tickets on your smartphone may vary by game, and more information will be sent via email prior to delivery of your tickets. All email communications will be sent to the primary email address on your account. UK Ticket Office staff will be on-site at the bowl destination to assist with any ticketing issues.
TICKET PRICING & SEATING ASSIGNMENTS:
Seating allotments and configurations for participating institutions vary by bowl. For most games, ticket prices vary based on seat location. All requests are submitted at the highest potential price for each bowl game, which displays in the online system. Seat locations (and thus price levels) are determined based on the K Fund priority point system. Season ticket holders and eligible K Fund donors with the highest point totals will receive tickets at the highest price level. The price you are charged will be based on the seat locations you are assigned. The prices listed in the table above represent an estimated range for each bowl and are subject to change.
Due to time constraints, we are unable to accommodate requests to sit together with other ticket holders. Orders may be split into multiple price levels based upon ticket availability. By ordering tickets during the priority request period (Nov. 16 through Dec. 1), you agree to accept the price level you are assigned based on your K Fund priority point ranking.
WHY PURCHASE THROUGH UK ATHLETICS?
Your commitment to purchase directly through UK Athletics:
- Supports Kentucky football directly as it may positively influence our bowl game selection.
- Guarantees you will be seated with other Kentucky fans, while also helping UK Athletics meet its bowl ticket obligations.
More information will be available after Kentucky’s bowl destination has been announced.
Please note, bowl ticket requests must be submitted online through My UK Account. Phone and fax orders will not be accepted. For assistance with your online ticket account, please call the UK Ticket Office at (800) 928-2287 (Option 4) or email us at email@example.com.