- title Strength & Conditioning Coach (WGOLF, MGOLF, DIVE)
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
Strength and Conditioning Coach
Works directly with Men and Women’s Golf and Diving.
Guimond serves as an Intern Strength & Conditioning Coach, working directly with Men’s and Women’s Golf and Diving. She also assists with all Olympic sports, predominately Men and Women’s Soccer, Men and Women’s Swim, and Men and Women’s Cheer.
Guimond came to UK as a Volunteer Intern Strength & Conditioning Coach in the summer of 2019. Prior to UK, she worked as a Volunteer Intern Strength & Conditioning Coach at Virginia Tech (2018 – 2019). Over her three semesters of volunteering at Virginia Tech she worked with Wrestling, Baseball, Softball, Men and Women’s Soccer, Women’s Lacrosse, Men and Women’s Sprint, Cheer and Dance, and Diving.
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS), National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA)
- United States of America Weightlifting Level 1 (USAW LVL 1)
- American Council on Exercise (ACE) Certified Personal Trainer
- Schwinn Cycling Classic Instructor Certification
- CPR/AED/First Aid, American Heart Association
Earned her Bachelor of Science in Human Nutrition, Food, and Exercise (2019) from Virginia Tech.