- Currently in his 11th season on the UK coaching staff, his third as the director of operations
- Moved to his current position in March of 2020 after one season (2019) as the director of player personnel.
- Spent the 2018 season as quality control for defense.
- Served five years as the director of player development before moving to quality control.
- Prior to player development, he was as a graduate assistant for the Wildcats’ offense.
- Came to Kentucky in 2013 from Kilgore Junior College where he was the assistant head coach.
- Under Pruitt’s tutelage, Kilgore went 8-3 in 2012 and earned an invitation to the inaugural Brazos Valley Bowl at Kyle Field in College Station, Texas.
- Played for two seasons at Garden City (Kan.) Community College before transferring to Troy.
- Was a member of the 2006 Sun Belt championship and the 2006 New Orleans Bowl championship team.
- After his playing days, served as a graduate assistant at Troy for three seasons, helping the Trojans win three straight Sun Belt Conference championship titles (2007, 2008 and 2009).
- Also had coaching stints at Catholic University in Washington D.C. and East Mississippi Junior College in Scooba, Miss.
- Received his undergraduate degree in criminal justice and a master’s degree in criminal law, both from Troy.
- Also earned a master’s degree in sports administration from Kentucky.
- Originally from Ellsworth, Kan..
- Married to the former Allison Farrington of Andalusia, Alabama and the couple has two children, a son, Cannon and a daughter, Oakleigh.