- title Executive Director of Recruiting
• Danielle Braswell, who brings nearly a decade of SEC experience, was hired in the summer of 2022 as the executive director of football recruiting for Kentucky Football.
• Her responsibilities include overseeing all aspects of football recruiting.
• Prior to Kentucky, Braswell spent four years (2019-2022) as the director of on-campus recruiting at Texas A&M for the Aggies’ football program.
• She was integral in helping the Aggies land the No. 1 recruiting class of all-time, according to 247Sports, for the Class of 2022.
• With the Aggies, she was responsible for coordinating all aspects of official and unofficial visits, junior days and events and all game-day recruiting. She also handled all compliance paperwork and various other duties in operations.
• Also served as the recruiting operations coordinator at Arkansas (2016-18) where she planned and organized all logistics for prospective student-athletes and their guests on official and unofficial visits for Razorback Football.
• Began her career in football recruiting at her alma mater Auburn, starting as a recruiting operations assistant from 2012-15 before being promoted to athletic recruiters advisor for the Football Recruiting Host Program, formerly known as Tigerettes and Tiger Hosts.
• The Wetumpka, Alabama native, graduated from Auburn in 2015 with a degree in kinesiology, fitness, conditioning and performance.