2017 NCAA VOLLEYBALL TICKETS
About The Event
The University of Kentucky has been selected as a host for First & Second Rounds of the 2017 NCAA Division I Volleyball Championship. The event will be held on December 1-2 at Memorial Coliseum. Kentucky will welcome WKU, Notre Dame and ETSU to Lexington. To view a complete championship bracket, visit NCAA.com. First & Second Round matches will be played with the following format:
Friday, December 1
- Match 1: #2 WKU vs. #3 Notre Dame // 5:00 p.m. (ET)
- Match 2: #1 Kentucky vs. #4 ETSU // 7:30 p.m. (ET)
Saturday, December 2
- Match 3: # Kentucky vs. #2 WKU // 7:00 p.m. (ET)
Located in the North Campus neighborhood of the University of Kentucky, Memorial Coliseum will serve as the host site for the 2017 NCAA Volleyball First & Second Rounds. Completed in 1950 at a cost of $3,995,000, the building serves as a memorial to the more than 10,000 Kentuckians who lost their lives in World War II and the Korean conflict. The Coliseum covers an entire city block, has as much space as a seven-story office building and features a state-of-the-art weight training facility, athletics administration offices, players’ lounges, and team meeting rooms.
NCAA Volleyball Regional
Regionals for the NCAA Division I Women’s Volleyball Championship will be held on December 8 & 9 at four non-predetermined campus sites. At each site, four teams compete in single-elimination regional semifinal competition. Should Kentucky be selected as a Regional host, ticket information will be made available here.
After the conclusion of the First Round, all-session tickets are no longer on sale.
Single-session tickets are now on sale, exclusively online through My UK Athletics Account.
|SEATING TYPE||PRICE||PURCHASE LINK|
|Reserved Seating (All Ages)||$8||BUY NOW|
|General Admission Seating (Adult: Ages 19-64)||$7||BUY NOW|
|General Admission Seating (Youth & Student: Ages 6-18)||$5||BUY NOW|
|General Admission Seating (Senior: Ages 65+)||$5||BUY NOW|
|General Admission Seating (Child: Ages 5 & Under)||Free||BUY NOW|
Full-time University of Kentucky students may show their valid UK student ID at the Joe Craft Center ticket office on match day for a free ticket, paid for by UK Athletics. Tickets will only be provided for the sessions in which Kentucky participates.
|ADDITIONAL SEATING TYPES|
| Participating Team Allotments
Section F: Kentucky
Section D: WKU
Section U: Notre Dame
Section W: ETSU
|Participating Team Bands|
- Ticket sales, Will Call and doors to Memorial Coliseum will open 60 minutes prior to the event.
- The NCAA and UK Athletics are committed to providing a safe and fan-friendly environment. To view a complete list of security procedures and prohibited items, visit UKathletics.com/NCAAVB.
Ticket Delivery Methods
- Tickets selected for Digital Delivery may be downloaded to your mobile device or printed at home immediately after purchasing. This is the quickest and most efficient pick up option! Click here to learn more.
- A photo ID is required to pick up Will Call and player guest tickets. Tickets will only be released to the name designated at the time of purchase. Will Call is located at the Joe Craft Center ticket office, adjacent to Memorial Coliseum. The player guest entrance is located inside the Rose Street Entrance of Memorial Coliseum.
- Unless specifically authorized by the NCAA, tickets may not be offered as a prize in a sweepstakes, drawing, auction or contest.
- Persons selling or reselling tickets in violation of any applicable city, county or state regulations, ordinances or laws are subject to arrest and prosecution.
- University of Kentucky employee ID’s, Wildcat Sports Passes, K Fund Sports Passes and Junior Wildcat Club Passes are not valid for free admission to postseason events.
- Service fees will apply for all orders. Additional fees may apply at the time of purchase. No refunds or exchanges on tickets purchased.
- General admission seating is available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Re-entry is not permitted at NCAA events.
- Event times & dates are subject to change.