MBB: NCAA Tourney Requests
2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament Ticket Application
UK Athletics is accepting requests from eligible K Fund donors for select rounds of the 2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament. All ticket requests should be completed online through My UK Account. All travel package requests should be completed separately through Total Sports Travel.
The priority request period ends on Friday, Mar. 10 at 4:00 p.m. ET. The NCAA Tournament Selection Show is Sunday evening, March 12.
Updated as of March 12: The ticket request period for 1st/2nd Rounds has been extended through Monday, March 13 at 4:00 p.m. ET. The request period for Regionals and Final Four has been extended through Sunday, March 19 at 6:00 p.m. ET.
**Before submitting your applications, please read the below information carefully, as ticketing procedures have changed in recent years.**
ELIGIBILITY BY ROUND:
Requests are being accepted from active account holders with the following K Fund priority rankings:
- NCAA 1st/2nd Rounds: Ranking 1-500; limit 2 tickets
- NCAA Regionals: Ranking 1-5000 + All Men’s Basketball Season Ticket Holders; limit 2 tickets
- NCAA Final Four: Ranking 1-5000 + All Men’s Basketball Season Ticket Holders; limit 2 tickets
Participating schools receive a limited number of tickets from the NCAA, and placing a request does NOT guarantee tickets. If we are able to take requests from a larger group of K Fund members and/or basketball season ticket holders at a later date, we will send notifications by email. General public ticket information is available at NCAATickets.com.
**UK Students**: Student tickets will not be available for 1st/2nd Round games. Student ticket information for Regionals and Final Four will be available at UKStudentTix.com once it is finalized.
Requests for 1st/2nd Rounds are due by Monday, Mar. 13 at 4:00 p.m. ET. Requests for Regionals and Final Four are due by Sunday, Mar. 19 at 6:00 p.m. ET. All requests should be submitted online through My UK Account. Orders will only be filled for the sites Kentucky plays in. Follow these steps to request tickets:
- Sign-in to My UK Account.
- Select “Buy Tickets” and then “NCAA Tournament Requests” from the drop-down menu.
- Select your quantities for the sites you would attend. If you are requesting Final Four tickets, you must choose between two options (see below for details).
- Select the “NCAA Deferred Payment” option upon checkout.
- If you do not receive an automated confirmation email, please email us at email@example.com to verify that your request was received.
- To request travel for the Final Four, you will do that separately through TotalSportsTravel.com. Please do so after submitting your ticket request. Final Four travel requests are due by Mar. 19.
|Round/City||Date||Venue||Single Session Price|
|1st/2nd – Greensboro, NC||3/17 & 19||Greensboro Coliseum||$84 – $104|
|East Regional – New York, NY||3/23 & 25||Madison Square Garden||$129 – $154|
|Final Four – Houston, TX||4/1 & 3||NRG Stadium||$204|
HOW NCAA TICKETS ARE DISTRIBUTED:
1st/2nd Rounds and Regionals
- Tickets are distributed as Kentucky advances, and they will ONLY be available for the sessions that we play in.
- For 1st/2nd Rounds, if Kentucky wins the 1st Round game, you will automatically receive tickets for the 2nd Round.
- For Regionals, if Kentucky wins the Regional Semifinal, you will automatically receive tickets for the Regional Final.
- If Kentucky does not advance, you will NOT receive tickets for the second day at that tournament site.
- Your credit card will be charged for tickets for both days. If Kentucky does not advance, you will be refunded for tickets for the second day.
- Tickets are distributed as Kentucky advances; however, you must choose an option regarding the National Championship game, when placing your request.
- Option A – Full Ticket Package
- Includes tickets for both the National Semifinals on Saturday, Apr. 1 and National Championship on Monday, Apr. 3, regardless of outcome.
- If Kentucky does not advance, you will still receive tickets for the National Championship game. Your seat locations may be different but will still be located in the lower level.
- If demand for full ticket packages exceed the supply that is available, requests will be prioritized and some individuals requesting Option A may be fulfilled with Option B. Schools not advancing to the National Championship game receive fewer tickets for the Monday night final.
- Option B – UK Sessions Only
- Includes tickets for the National Semifinals on Saturday, Apr. 1. If Kentucky wins the National Semifinal, you will automatically receive tickets for the National Championship.
- If Kentucky does not advance, you will NOT receive tickets for the National Championship.
- Your credit card will be charged for tickets for both days. If Kentucky does not advance and you selected Option B, you will be refunded for tickets for the National Championship.
- Option A – Full Ticket Package
- Per NCAA requirements, ticket delivery for all postseason games will be mobile only. Instructions for how to access tickets will be sent via email. All communications will be sent to the primary email address on your ticket account. UK Ticket Office staff will be on-site at the tournament to assist with any issues.
- Seat locations for participating schools may change between rounds at the same tournament site. Because of this, mobile tickets will be distributed game-by-game.
- Placing a request does NOT guarantee that you will receive tickets, as there is no guarantee that we can fill all orders. If UK is assigned a close site, tickets will be extremely limited, and we will not be able to fulfill all requests.
- Confirmation emails will be sent on Monday evening prior to each game, letting you know whether or not you will receive tickets. If you do not receive a confirmation email, it is your responsibility to call the Ticket Office or email firstname.lastname@example.org to verify if your order was filled. UK Athletics is not responsible for unclaimed tickets.
- You must use a credit/debit card to request tickets; however, all payments will be deferred until tickets are allocated for a particular site.
- Your request is considered a commitment to purchasing tickets, based on availability. There are no cancellations, refunds, or exchanges once your request has been submitted.
- During the 1st/2nd Rounds and especially Regionals, some tickets are located in the upper level of the arena. Seat locations are assigned based on the K Fund priority point system, and refunds will not be issued due to seat assignments. We will do the very best we can with the number of tickets we receive, and we appreciate your understanding. If you wish to know exactly where you are sitting, we recommend purchasing through NCAATickets.com instead.
- Ticket prices may vary based on seat location. All requests are submitted at the highest potential price for each session, which displays in the online system. The price you are charged will be based on the seat locations you are assigned.
- We are unable to accommodate requests to sit together with other ticket holders. Orders may be split into multiple price levels. By ordering tickets through UK, you agree to accept the price level you are assigned.
Travel Package Information
FINAL FOUR TRAVEL:
In hopes of participating in the 2023 NCAA Final Four, the K Fund is excited to partner with Total Sports Travel and accept advance requests for travel packages to Houston! Final Four travel applications are due by Sunday, Mar. 19. All requests should be submitted online through TotalSportsTravel.com. You may also reach Total Sports Travel at (888) 367-8781. Reservations are being accepted from active K Fund members with a priority ranking between 1-5000 and from all men’s basketball season ticket holders.
It is important to place your request by the deadline, as we expect high demand if Kentucky advances to the Final Four. If you request travel for Houston, you will be notified by UK Athletics Department staff with detailed information by Monday, March 27.
Hotel Packages (Non-refundable at time of purchase):
- One hotel room with minimum two guests. Four night hotel accommodations and taxes, gameday transportation, pre-game event, commemorative souvenir and namebadge credential.
Air Optional Add-On (Non-refundable at time of purchase):
- Round trip charter air travel, including airport transfers.
NEW AS OF 2022: Travel packages must be requested separately through Total Sports Travel. They do not include tickets, as those must be ordered through UK Athletics. Please note that regardless of which Final Four ticket option you choose (full ticket package or UK sessions only), hotel packages are for four nights (Friday through Monday), and charter air travel will return to Lexington on Tuesday, Apr. 4.
EARLY ROUNDS TRAVEL:
The availability of travel package options for 1st/2nd Rounds and Regionals will depend on the site. Total Sports Travel is the travel management company for UK Athletics and the K Fund, and more information will be available at a later date.
For questions about NCAA Tournament tickets and travel opportunities, please contact the K Fund Office at (859) 257-6300 or email KFund@uky.edu. For assistance with your online ticket account, please call the UK Ticket Office at (800) 928-2287 (Option 4) or email email@example.com.