- West Virginia University, 2012
- Louisiana State University, 2014
- Assistant Athletic Trainer, University of Kentucky Football
- Graduate Assistant Athletic Trainer, LSU Football, Swimming
- Athletic Training Intern, Disney’s Wide World of Sports
- Certified Performance Enhancement Specialist
- Certified Graston M1
Taylor, a Senior Athletic Trainer at Kentucky, has been the men’s soccer team’s athletic trainer since Fall 2017. She served as a key member of the UK Athletic Training staff working primarily with the football team before that. Prior to arriving at UK, She worked at LSU with the football team and did her undergraduate studies at West Virginia.