- position Jumps
- class Junior
- Hometown Mayfield, Ky.
- Previous School Arkansas
- High school Marshall County HS
- Major Agricultural Economics
LJ – 18’7.75″/5.68m
TJ – 41’11.5″/12.79m
SP – 34’1.25″/10.39m
200 – 25.84 (1.2)
800 – 2:30.45
100H – 14.33 (0.5)
HJ – 5’3.25″/1.61m
LJ – 19’2.75″/5.86m
TJ – 42’9.5″/13.04m (1.0)
SP – 32’4.25″/9.86m
JT – 124’10″/38.04m
HEP – 4857
In The Record Book:
- Holds the UK freshman record in the outdoor triple jump with a distance of 42-9.5/13.04m set in 2022
- Ranks 5th all-time in the indoor triple jump with a distance of 41’11.5″/12.79m set in 2022
- Ranks 4th all-time in the outdoor triple jump with a distance of 42-9.5/13.04m set in 2022
- Ranks 7th all-time in the outdoor heptathlon with a points total of 4857 set in 2022
- SEC First Year Academic Honor Roll (2022)
- Placed 6th in the triple jump with a 41’1.50”/12.53m at the UCF Black & Gold Invite
- Placed 10th in the long jump with a personal best jump of 19’5.25”/5.92m at the UCF Black & Gold Invite
- Set a career best throw of 34’1.25″/10.39m in the shot put competition at the Commonwealth College Opener.
- Won the triple jump with a jump of 41’11.5″/12.79m at the Commonwealth College Opener.
- Placed 3rd in the triple jump with a jump of 40’10.5″/12.46m at the Rod McCravy Memorial.
- Placed 5th in the long jump with a jump of 18’7.75″/5.68m at the Rod McCravy Memorial.
- Placed 8th in the triple jump with a jump of 41’7″/12.67m at the Vanderbilt Invitational.
- Placed 10th in the triple jump with a jump of 41’2.25″/12.55m at the Razorback Invitational.
- Placed 9th in the triple jump with a jump of 41’8.75″/12.72m at the SEC Indoor Track & Field Championships.
- Transferred to Kentucky after one semester at Arkansas
- Qualified for NCAA Championships with an eighth-place finish in triple jump (42’9.5”/13.04m) at NCAA East Prelims, jumping the fourth best mark all-time for UK and earning the freshman record
- Earned honorable mention All-America honors in the triple jump
- Broke into UK’s all-time list in the triple jump at the Joe May Invitational (41’7.25”/12.68m, -1.8 m/s) at eighth all-time
- Earned collegiate personal bests in the 100H (14.33), long jump (19’2.75”/5.86m) and javelin (124’10”/38.04m)
- Made debut as a Wildcat at the Black and Gold Invitational where she competed in the 200m, 100H, high jump and javelin
- Competed in first heptathlon at the Texas Relays with her best finishes coming in the long jump (11th, 18’6.5/5.65m) and the javelin (11th, 117’5”/35.80m)
- Earned a college best in the high jump at Florida Relays (5’3.25”/1.61m)
- Four-time Gatorade Kentucky Girls Track & Field Athlete of the Year
- Won eight Class 3A state championships in track & field, including three her senior year in long jump, triple jump and 100m hurdles
- Placed second in triple jump and fourth in long jump at 2019 New Balance Outdoor Nationals