- position Pole Vault
- class Fifth Year
- Hometown Lewis Center, Ohio
- High school Olentangy
- Previous School Central Michigan
- Indoor SEC Pole Vault Silver Medalist – 2023
- SEC Spring Academic Honor Roll – 2022
2022-23 (Fifth Year)
- Placed 2nd with a vault of 12’11.50”/3.95m at the UCF Black & Gold Invite
- Earned her first SEC medal, a pole vault silver, clearing 14’1.75”/4.31 meters.
- Placed 3rd with a vault of 13’4.5″/4.08m at the Vanderbilt Invitational.
- Placed 5th with a vault of 13’7″/4.14m at the Razorback Invitational.
- Best vault of the season came at NCAA East Prelims (13’9.75”/4.21m)
- Scored points in pole vault at SEC Championships
- Won the pole vault at the Kentucky Invitational
- Vaulted for fourth at SEC Championships (13’10”/4.22m)
- Earned personal best at Tiger Paw Invite (14’2.75”/4.34m), remaining second for UK all-time in the event
- Won the pole vault with a then-personal best vault of 14’2.47”/4.33m at the Cardinal Classic
- Won the pole vault (13’09.25”/4.20m) at the Jim Green Invitational
- Scored at the Southeastern Conference meet, finishing eighth with an indoor personal best of 13’3.5”/4.05m, which ranks second in UK indoor history
- Won the Kentucky Invitational with an outdoor personal best of 13’9.25”/4.20m, which ranks second in UK history
2018-2020 at Central Michigan
- School-record holder at Central Michigan in the pole vault having cleared 13’3.75″/4.06m in a win at the Tennessee Relays in 2019 outdoors
- Academic All-MAC student. 2019 NCAA East Prelims qualifier
- MAC Championships scorer
- 2017 Ohio Runner-up and All-State
- 2017 New Balance Nationals qualifier indoors and outdoors.