- position Distance/XC
- class Junior
- Hometown Springboro, Ohio
- High school Springboro
- 2023 Indoor USTFCCCA Second-Team All-America – DMR
- SEC Fall Academic Honor Roll – 2021
- SEC Spring Academic Honor Roll – 2022
- Member of DMR team that won the Rod McCravy Memorial with a time of 11:17.69.
- Won both the 800 meters (2:05.97) and 1000 meters while setting a career best time of 2:42.39.
- Member of DMR team that placed 6th with a time of 10:58.26 at the Razorback Invitational.
- Set a career best time of 4:47.02 in the mile at the Razorback Invitational.
- Placed 3rd in the 800 meters with a time of 2:04.84 at the Husky Classic.
- Member of DMR team that placed 5th with a time of 10:53.45 at the Arkansas Qualifier and leads the all-time performers list.
- Member of DMR team that placed 5th and scored with a time of 11:13.18 at the SEC Indoor Track & Field Championships.
- Member of DMR team that placed 9th at the NCAA Indoor Championships with a time of 11:08.98
- Placed 9th in the 4k with a time of 14:57.0 at the EKU tri-meet.
- Set a career best time of 17:52.2 in the 5k at the Panorama Farms XC23 Invitational.
- Set a career best time of 21:17.9 in the 6k at the SEC Cross Country Championships.
- Broke 800m school record with fifth place finish and 2:03.18 run at SEC Championships
- Ran the 800m at NCAA East Prelims
- Ran impressive 2:04.67 at Florida RElays
- Placed second in the 800m (2:04.67) and earned a personal best in the 1500m (4:24.11) at the Joe Walker Invitational
- Ran in the fifth place DMR (11:02.41) at NCAA Championships, becoming a first team All-American
- Qualified for NCAA Championships in the DMR
- Ran a personal best 2:05.51 for sixth place in the 800m at SEC Championships
- Ran in the school record DMR (10:58.81 after conversion) at the JDL DMR Invite
- Finished fifth in the mile (4:56.56) at the Jim Green Invitational
- Placed second (2:46.35) in the women’s 1000m and competed in the 800m and 4x400m relay at the Vanderbilt Invitational
- Ran in the Commodore Classic, FSU Pre-Nationals and SEC Championships
- Ran in all four meets
- Her 48th-place finish at the SEC Championships earned a place on the Freshman All-SEC team
- Helped UK to a fourth-place team finish that is the Wildcats’ best since 2013
- In the SEC Championships, her determined effort in the 800m run resulted in a fifth-place finish and a personal-best 2:07.55 time that is No. 6 in UK indoor history
- Had a personal-best 4:48.35 in the mile in the Music City Challenge
- Ran in one meet, timing 2:08.14 in the 800m in the Florida Relays