- class Graduate Student
- Hometown Lake Zurich, Ill.
- High school Lake Zurich
- USTFCCCA All-SE Region (2018 – Cross Country)
- SEC First-Year Honor Roll
- Ran the 3k and 5k at the SEC Indoor Championships
- Ran a 3k PB 9:57.37 at the Clemson Invitational on Jan. 19
- Ran a 6k time of 20:35.80 to place 22nd and earn All-Southeast Region honors as UK’s top finisher at the NCAA SE Regional Championships
- UK’s top finisher at SECs with a 6k best 20:01.80 to place 19th overall
- Runner-up at the Bluegrass Cross Country Invitational
Outdoor – Ran on UK’s third-place 4x1500m relay at the National Relays, helping UK win the team overall competition at that meet televised on SEC Network … 5k runner-up at the Vanderbilt Black and Gold running a PR 17:04.64 … Ran a 1500m PB 4:44.20 to finish 12th at the Spec Towns Invitational … Third in the 5k at the Kentucky Relays
Indoor – Competed at one meet placing fourth in the 3k at the McCravy Memorial running a PR 10:05.84
Cross Country – Ran at six meets … Placed 62nd at the SEC Championships with a 6k time of 22:15.10 … Finished 92nd in 22:25.20 at NCAA Southeast Regionals … 6k season-best was 21:46.10 at Wisconsin Invitational … 5k season best time was 17:42.30 to finish 72nd at Greater Louisville Classic
Outdoor – Competed at five meets once running a 1,500m and four more 5ks … 5k season best was 17:31.64 at the Tennessee Relays.
Indoor – Did not compete.
Cross Country – Competed at five meets, earning top-10 finishes at the Wildcat Opener and the Bluegrass Invitational … Placed 71st at the Texas A&M Invitational and 69th at the Bama Crimson Classic … Placed 86th at SECs … 6k season best was 23:02.00.
Prior to UK
A rapidly improving long distance runner from Illinois … Finished ninth in the 3A division at the State Meet in a very fast 16:52 for three miles.
Majoring in Nursing