- position Distance/XC
- class Junior
- Hometown Colorado Springs, Colo.
- High school Rampart High School
4K – 14:37.0
5K – 17:41.6
6K – 21:35.1
Mile – 4:58.09
1500 – 4:37.12
- SEC First Year Academic Honor Roll
- Placed 36th with a personal best time of 17:41.6 in the 5k at the Southern Showcase
- Placed 99th with a personal best time of 21:43.9 in the 6k at the Sean Earl Loyola Lakefront Invitational
- Placed 49th with a time of 21:11.9 in the 6k at the Crimson Classic
- Placed 56th with a personal best time of 21:35.1 in the 6k at the SEC Championships
- Placed 97th with a time of 21:41.2 in the 6k at the NCAA Southeast Regional
- Placed 43rd in the 1,500 meters with a time of 4:44.39 at the Tom Jones Memorial
- Placed 8th in the 1500 meters with a time of 4:46.38 at the Jim Green Invitational
- Placed 7th in the mile with a time of 4:59.11 at the Rod McCravy Memorial.
- Placed 7th in the 4k with a time of 14:55.0 at the EKU tri-meet.
- Set a career best time of 18:11.0 in the 5k at the North Alabama Showcase.
- Set a career best time of 21:56.0 in the 6k at the SEC Cross Country Championships.
- Earned a personal best in the 1500m (4:37.12) at the Florida Relays
- Competed in four meets
- Ran a personal best in the mile (4:58.09) at the Vanderbilt Invitational
- Finished 77th (22:12.1) in the women’s 6K at SEC Championships as UK’s top true freshman finisher
- Ran all four regular season meets for Kentucky
- Finished in top-25 of 2020 Colorado Cross Country State Championships (19:10.3)
- Had four top-four finishes during the 2021 outdoor season in the 800m, 1600m, and 3200m