- position Distance/XC
- class Senior
- Hometown Louisville, KY
- High school Central High School
- Major Kinesiology
- SEC Spring Academic Honor Roll – 2021, 2022
- Placed 9th in the 1,500 meters with a personal best time of 4:28.81 at the UCF Black & Gold Invite
- Set a time of 2:09.34 in the 800m at the Stanford Invitational
- Placed 16th with a personal best time of 2:06.60 in the 800m at the Tom Jones Memorial
- Member of 4×400 relay team that placed 22nd with a time of 3:47.16
- Placed 8th in the 800m with a time of 2:10.78 at the Jim Green Invitational
- Placed 4th and set a career best time of 21:55.1 in the 600 meters at the Rod McCravy Memorial.
- Placed 8th in the 800 meters with a time of 2:13.27 at the Vanderbilt Invitational.
- Placed 15th in the prelims of the 800 meters with a time of 2:10.14 at the SEC Indoor Track & Field Championships.
- Placed 5th in the 4k with a time of 14:51.0 at the EKU tri-meet.
- Ran personal best in the 1500m at the Black and Gold Invite (4:29.41)
- Competed in six outdoor meets, including SEC Championships
- Best 800m of the season came at SEC Championships (2:07.03)
- Finished first in the 1000m (2:50.38) at the Cardinal Classic
- Won the 800m (2:09.12) at the Jim Green Invitational and competed in the DMR
- Earned a personal best in the 800m (2:08.70) and competed in the 1000m and 4x400m relay
- Ran a personal best 800m (2:06.41) at the Music City Challenge
- Member of the bronze medal-winning and second fastest DMR in school history (11:00.18) at SEC Championships
- Qualified for NCAA Championships in the DMR
- Competed in first cross country meet at the Joe Piane Notre Dame Invitational in the women’s open 5K
- Competed in five meets, primarily in the 800m run
- Season-best time of 2:09.96 at the Music City Challenge
- Helped score points at the SEC Championships as part of the fifth-place distance medley relay
- Third-place finish at the Rick Erdmann Twilight Meet with a personal-best 800m time of 2:07.85
- Second in the 800m at the Kentucky Invitational, 2:08.37
- Helped score at the SEC Championships as part of the eighth-place distance medley relay
- Second in the 800m at the Ted Nelson Invitational