Kentucky Swimming Winter Clinic
KENTUCKY WINTER SWIM CLINIC
Clinic description: This one day clinic is designed to give swimmers cutting edge tips and coaching on all 4 competitive strokes. In classroom sessions, the Kentucky coaches will review each stroke, looking at what the best swimmers in the world do that makes them elite. During pool sessions, the Kentucky coaches will help athletes apply these best practices in each stroke through drills and individualized feedback. Looking to improve your strokes and times in the pool? This clinic is for you!
- Date: December 28th
- Time: 9:00am – 2:00pm
- Cost: $250
- Check-in: 8:30am – 9:00 am
- Age Group: 8-18 years old
- Location: Lancaster Aquatic Center
- Walk-up registration is welcome
- 9:00 AM: classroom session 1 – freestyle and backstroke
- 10:00 AM: pool session 1 – freestyle and backstroke
- 11:15 AM: lunch break – please bring your own lunch
- 12:00 PM: classroom session 2 – breaststroke and butterfly
- 1:00 PM: pool session 2 – breaststroke and butterfly
- 2:00 PM: clinic ends
- CHECK-IN: 8:30am on December 28th.
- REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR ALL UK ATHLETICS CAMPS: to participate in the clinic please upload the following documents to your Active Network Camp Account through the link in your confirmation email.
- A copy of a physical that was signed by a physician within the last 12 months
- Front and back copies of your medical insurance card(s)
Participation is not allowed until we have received these forms. For all clinics, disabilities will be accommodated with advanced notifications.
- WHAT TO BRING: Each participant should bring any swimming equipment needed to complete a practice, including suits, caps, goggles, and a towel. Additionally, participants should bring their own lunch.
- COMMUNICATIONS: After you complete your registration you will receive a confirmation email. A few days before the clinic you will receive another email with more details and instructions about the clinic. Please double check that your email address is correct in your Active Network Camp Account as that will be our only method of communication with participants.
- REFUND POLICY: Refunds can be requested 7 days prior to the start of the clinic by emailing JPLi229@uky.edu
- QUESTIONS: email Jordan.Lieberman@uky.edu