UK Athletics is continuing its work to create the best possible experiences for our guests making a trip to Kroger Field. This page contains all of the information needed to make your experience as enjoyable as possible at Kroger Field!
TICKETS & STADIUM ENTRY
MOBILE TICKETING & PARKING (PARKING IS NOW SOLD OUT)
- Kroger Field utilizes mobile ticketing & parking, which allows fans to view, manage and scan tickets & parking permits directly on their smartphone.
- Most tickets will be issued via mobile delivery. Valid hard tickets that were previously issued with the original 4/25/20 date will be honored for admission.
- How to access mobile tickets & parking:
- Purchased through Ticketmaster?
- Download the Ticketmaster app or access ticketmaster.com via your phone’s web browser. Sign in using the email address used to purchase your tickets. Visit the ‘My Events’ or ‘My Tickets’ section to view your upcoming events.
- Mobile ticket and parking barcodes will be visible beginning Friday, April 15th at 9:00 am ET. At that point, you may add them to your phone’s digital wallet or transfer them to other parties as needed. Resale will not be enabled for this event.
- Tickets may also be accessed via the UK Athletics app by entering your email and Ticketmaster password at the ‘View/Manage My Tickets (Public)’ prompt.
- For Ticketmaster fan support, visit the help center here.
- Purchased through UK Athletics?
- Download the UK Athletics app or access UKathletics.com/MyUKAccount using your phone’s web browser. Sign in using the email address used to purchase your tickets. Visit the ‘Manage Tickets’ section to view your upcoming events.
- Visit UKathletics.com/MobileTickets for additional assistance.
- For box office support, contact the UK Ticket Office at (800) 928-2287 (option 4) or firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of show day.
- Purchased through Ticketmaster?
- Fans are strongly encouraged to view tickets and parking permits and save them to their phone’s digital wallet (Apple Wallet or Google Pay) prior to arriving at Kroger Field. Please note that Kroger Field does not have public WiFi access, and cellular provider coverage on event day may be limited.
- Parking permits will be scanned at lot entry, so fans should have their mobile permit ready prior to leaving home. You may be asked to show the permit on your phone prior to arriving at your lot entrance.
- Entry tips:
- Arrive early and download or transfer your tickets prior to arriving at the venue.
- Be sure your phone is fully charged.
- Turn your screen brightness all the way up for easier scanning.
- Have your mobile ticket (QR code) prominently displayed before approaching the gates or the parking lot.
- Swipe your barcode to access additional tickets in your account.
BOX OFFICE & WILL CALL LOCATIONS
Main Box Office – between gates 9 & 10
- Main will call, artist will call, ticket resolution, sales (if available)
- Opens 12:00 pm, closes approx. 9:30 pm
- Day of show phone hours – 12 p.m.-4 p.m.
- Ticket Resolution – between gates 2 & 3 (inside the player guest lobby)
- Additional location for those who need assistance with ticketing
- Opens 3:00 pm, closes approx. 9:30 pm
- Helpful Huts – located outside corner gates 1, 4, 9 & 12
- General guest services information & assistance with temporary WiFi access/mobile ticketing questions
- Opens 3:00 pm, closes approx. 9:30 pm
- Will Call drop-offs are not permitted on day of show.
- Everyone must have a ticket, regardless of age. Infant lap tickets are not available for this event.
- Pass-outs are not permitted. Once admitted to the stadium, ticket holders are not permitted to leave and re-enter on the same ticket.
- PDF/Print-At-Home tickets are not accepted at any UK Athletics venue. This is to combat fraud and counterfeiting commonly associated with PDF tickets.
- Mobile tickets must be provided from within the official Ticketmaster or UK Athletics apps, your Ticketmaster or My UK Athletics online accounts, or your phone’s digital wallet. Screenshots, photocopies, scans, and pictures of hard tickets are not permitted for entry.
- Only tickets purchased directly through the following outlets are guaranteed to be valid: Ticketmaster, Rupp Arena Box Office, UK Athletics, TicketsToday (Chris Stapleton Fan Club offer). Admission will be denied for invalid and/or counterfeit tickets.
- Resale will not be enabled for this event.
- Fans should enter at the assigned gate listed on their ticket. Fans with floor or pit tickets must use Gate 1 or 12 for entry.
- Magnetometers will be in use at all Kroger Field gates for the first time. All fans must pass through security screening prior to scanning their tickets. Early arrival is highly recommended; please allow for extra time!
- Kroger Field’s clear bag policy will be in place. Visit UKathletics.com/ClearBag for details.
- Wristbands will be required for entry to the field and pit areas. See below for details.
- Pit ticket holders will have their ticket scanned twice – once when entering at Gate 1 or 12, and a second time before entry to the field.
- Premium ticket holders in the Longship Club, Central Bank Club, Lexus Loge and Suites will need to present their ticket upon entering the stadium and upon entering their designated club space, in order to receive their respective wristband.
- Ticketed Entrances
- Floor tickets (FLR) Gate 1 or 12 only; Field wristbands will be applied upon entry to the stadium.
- Pit tickets (GA) Gate 1 or 12 only; Field wristbands will be applied upon entry to the stadium; Secondary Pit wristbands will be applied upon entry to the field (starred locations).
- Longship Club (25M, 26M, 27M) Commonwealth Tower Lobby
- Sideline Suites Commonwealth Tower Lobby
- Corner Suites Gate 2 or 11; proceed to elevator lobby from interior of stadium.
- Central Bank Field Club (25F, 26F, 27F) Gate 9; proceed to Field club from interior of stadium.
- All other tickets Enter at suggested gate listed on ticket; May not enter at Gate 1 or 12
- Due to setup of the Concert Compound, there will be no pedestrian access on the plaza between Gates 4 & 9. Access around the west endzone of the stadium will be out along University Drive.
PARKING AND TAILGATING
Parking IS NOW SOLD OUT
2022 UK Concert Parking Regulations
- Kroger Field lots are open to fans on day of show beginning at 12:00pm.
- Tow-Behind Trailer Policy
- To maintain the integrity of reserved parking lots for all guests, tow-behind trailers will not be permitted on paved surface lots within Kroger Field, unless they too have a permit.
- Lots will be filled on a first come, first served basis.
- Spaces are available on a first-come, first-served basis
- No alcoholic containers are permitted at Kroger Field.
- UK is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- Any duplication or misuse of this permit may result in loss of parking privileges
- All Motorcycles must have a valid event day permit to park in any reserved lots
With UK Athletics transitioning to mobile ticketing for all events, parking permits will also be issued via mobile delivery and must be accessed via smartphone. Fans are strongly encouraged to download their tickets and parking permit prior to arriving at Kroger Field.
Permit Parking Map: Large image | PDF for printing – PARKING IS NOW SOLD OUT
- Tents and trailers are not permitted to be setup until noon on Fridays prior to event day and must be removed by noon on Sundays after event day.
- Only pop-up tents are permitted for tailgating around Kroger Field. Any tent or structure that requires being staked more than 4 inches into the ground is not permitted on UK grounds.
- Permanent tailgating structures are prohibited around Kroger Field.
- Parking lots open at 12 p.m. on event day.
- Tailgate behind your vehicle.
- Large industrial-size cookers must be approved by UK Athletics prior to event day. The University of Kentucky Open Flame Policy can be found here.
- Portable generators must be approved by UK Athletics for use and must have a decibel rating of 60DB or less.
- Open flames are not permitted without prior authorization from the University Fire Marshal’s office. At least one (1) five-pound all-purpose fire extinguisher (ABC) must be provided by the applicant. Cooking is not permitted within tent without prior authorization of the University Fire Marshal. Charcoal and other flammables must be properly extinguished and disposed of and cannot be placed in any dumpster or trash can. The University of Kentucky Open Flame Policy can be found here. Contact information for the Fire Marshal’s office can be found here.
- Banners and signage recognizing businesses may not be posted on Kroger Field property unless approved by UK Athletics by calling 218.3716 or emailing BBNfirst@uky.edu
- Caterers must have proper parking permits to be admitted.
- No parking on any green space between the Green, Red, and Blue lots.
- Music should be confined to your tailgate area. Any use of live bands or a DJ must be approved by UK Athletics prior to event day.
- Tents erected on green space may be no larger than 10′ X 10′, unless otherwise approved by UK Athletics
- Tents may not be erected in parking spaces unless they too have a permit
- Fans using a tent or canopy over the tailgate of a vehicle should keep the drive lanes always open for vehicle and emergency traffic.
- UK is not responsible for any lost or stolen items. Do not leave valuables unattended. University Police officers are on patrol, but they are not responsible for your site.
- Pop-up or portable restrooms brought by tailgaters are prohibited on campus grounds. Please utilize the portable restrooms located around the complex. If you have questions regarding the nearest set of units, please see the staff member at your lot entrance.
Motorized Vehicle Policy
In the interest of safety for all guests, pedestrians, etc., guests’ golf cart use will be prohibited at the Kroger Field to include all parking lots, sidewalks, streets, etc. This includes motorized scooters, coolers, mopeds, etc. Guests are asked not to bring golf carts to the complex.
Non-Permit Parking Suggestions
- On-campus parking is available in the following areas:
- Parking Structure #2 – accessible from University Drive near the WT Young Library
- Parking Structure #3 – Kentucky Clinic parking off Virginia Avenue
- Parking Structure #5 & #6 (No shuttles available from these locations; the walk to Kroger Field is approximately 10-15 minutes)
- UK Athletics will provide ride share drop off and pick-up space in the Red Lot on concert day.
- Pre-concert drop off: Limited return access to the lot pre-concert will be based on traffic flow.
- Post-concert pick-ups: Ride shares will need to arrive by 10:00pm concert night due to the change over for outbound traffic.
- With a valid state-issued handicap hang tag fans can park in the Blue, Red and Green Lot. This lot will operate on a first come, first served basis. The cost per permit is $40.00, and permits must be purchased in advance. To purchase your advance permit, please visit https://www.ticketmaster.com/chris-stapleton-concert-for-kentucky-parking-lexington-kentucky-04-23-2022/event/16005853F5B79DB5
- Guest Services booths are located outside of Gates 1, 4, 9 & 12; Inside near Gates 4, 9 and 14/15.
Event day traffic on hospital drive – UK Medical Center Emergency Room
- Hospital Drive, connecting Limestone and University Drive, will be closed for Emergency Room traffic only on event day.
- The University of Kentucky encourages all guests to recycle. As you tailgate around the stadium, we ask that you place all recyclables into any of the recycling receptacles stationed throughout the area.
- If you are parking in any of the colored reserved parking lots, you will be given recycling bags as you enter the parking lots. Please deposit aluminum cans, plastic, or glass bottles. Please do not deposit food or paper in these bags. Before you leave the lots to enter the event, please leave your bags behind your vehicle so that bags are accessible for collectors.
- If you tailgate post-event, please locate the nearest recycling receptacle, and deposit your recyclable beverage containers before you leave.
- During the event, while inside Kroger Field, please deposit any recyclable beverage containers into the designated blue receptacles.
UK RV Permit FAQ’s
What time may I bring my RV on Campus?
- RV permits are available to purchase in advance only for $100.00 at https://www.ticketmaster.com/chris-stapleton-concert-for-kentucky-parking-lexington-kentucky-04-23-2022/event/16005853F5B79DB5
- RV’s are able to move in at 8:00pm on Friday night.
- All RV’s must remain in their respective reserved lot throughout the duration of Friday evening & concert day.
How may I park in the Kroger Field RV or Gluck Lot?
- RV Spaces are available first come, first served. You must purchase an RV permit in advance.
Is an automobile in-tow permitted into the RV Lot?
- Personal vehicles will NOT be permitted inside the RV & Gluck RV Lots, vehicles will be required to un-hitch prior to entering. The only two exceptions are:
- Trucks pulling a 5th wheel or trailer
- One (1) vehicle with a valid RV permit, in the place of the RV if it isn’t present.
- A standard permit will need to be purchased for cars in tow that do not have a valid permit.
May I bring/use a golf cart?
- Golf carts will not be permitted for guests’ use in and around the Kroger Field complex, to include parking lots, surrounding streets, etc.
What time do I need to remove my RV on Sunday’s after an event at Kroger Field?
- All Kroger Field special event permitted vehicles must be removed by noon on Sunday’s following a Saturday event.
How do I know what stall to park in?
- All mobile RV permits will have a stall number listed as the seat location. However, parking is first-come first served.
Tailgate Guys – UK Athletics has teamed up with Tailgate Guys, the leader in event day hospitality services nationwide, to offer UK fans turnkey, hassle-free tailgating experience. All tailgates are located steps away from Kroger Field and offer a variety of package offerings to accommodate groups ranging from 10- 15. For more information or to reserve your tailgate now visit http://www.tailgateguys.com/home/kentucky
KROGER FIELD A-Z
All spectators entering Kroger Field must have a valid ticket regardless of age to gain admission. Gates 2, 3, 4, 9, 10 and 11 are open to the concert goers located in the seating bowl. Field and pit ticket holders must enter through Gates 1 and 12.
CONTACT INFORMATION FOR UK ATHLETICS EVENT INFORMATION
University of Kentucky Operations Department
1540 University Drive
Lexington, KY 40506
UK Athletics, the University of Kentucky, UK Dining, third party vendors and stadium security work hard to promote responsible consumption of alcoholic beverages. The alcohol policy for special events at Kroger Field is listed below.
- All guests purchasing alcohol must present a valid ID each transaction
- No alcohol will be sold to guests who appear to be intoxicated
- There is a two (2) servings limit, per transaction, at any point-of sale (permanent concession stands, temporary stands, and mobile vendors)
- Alcohol sales on the concourses and in the stadium seating areas will terminate no later than 10:15pm
- Alcohol sales on field will terminate at the start of the last act
- Management reserves the right to cut off alcohol sales at its discretion
- Guests passing alcohol to minors will be ejected and subject to arrest
- Guests possessing alcohol, who do not have proof of being at least 21 years of age, may be ejected and subject to arrest
- Patrons seated on the field will be required to poor all drinks into a cup, alcoholic or non-alcoholic
- No outside food or drink may be brought into the stadium. Any attempt to bring alcohol into the stadium will be considered a violation of the Code of Conduct and may result in the guests being ejected, arrested and/or tickets being revoked
- All guests must dispose of alcoholic beverages before exiting stadium property
Animals or pets of any kind are prohibited with the exception of service animals. Service animals are welcome inside Kroger Field but must remain on a leash or harness at all times. If guests intend to bring a service animal to the stadium, please notify your ticket representative at the time of purchase so that an aisle seat may be reserved.
Located next to the public elevator doors on the lower concourse inside Gates 1 & 9 and on the upper concourse near section 206. Credit cards are accepted at most concession stands and merchandise locations.
Guests with minor automobile problems (jump start, flat tire, etc.) can seek event day assistance from AAA at (859) 233.1111.
Please see the Kroger Field Clear Bag Policy for the full policy.
Fans may carry only the following style and size bag into stadium plaza areas, stadium gates, or when approaching queue lines of fans awaiting entry into the stadium:
SEC approved bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12.” The bags may be hand-carried or have a shoulder strap.
One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
Clutch bag that does not exceed 4.5″ x 6.5″, with or without a handle or strap. This can be carried separately or within a plastic bag.
An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a special admission gates 1.5, 3.5 or 9.5.
We strongly encourage fans to limit the number of items they bring with them to the stadium on event day.
BANNERS & SIGNS
Signs must be approved by UK Athletics prior to an event. Banners should in no way infringe on the sight lines of other Kroger Field guests. Signs may not be hung or fastened anywhere in the arena. Small signs should not be commercial or obscene in nature or cause any disturbance with other spectators. UK Athletics reserves the right to remove any banner or sign without exception.
CELL PHONES, TABLETS & COMPUTERS
Tablets and laptops are not allowed inside the stadium for this event.
Personal chair backs are permitted as long as they are 18 inches or smaller in width.
CODE OF CONDUCT
In order to keep Kroger Field events as enjoyable as possible for all, the University of Kentucky asks that all patrons respect those around them. The University of Kentucky reserves the right to remove any individual from Kroger Field who displays conduct that may endanger or disrupt participants, staff or other guests. No refunds are given in such cases.
Concessions and merchandise stands will all have the ability to take credit card.
All vendors in the seating bowl are taking cash only.
o ATMs available inside Gates 1 and 9
DIAPER CHANGING STATIONS
Diaper changing stations are available in all public and family restrooms in Kroger Field.
The use of drones and any other unmanned or remote-control aircraft is expressly prohibited both inside and in the vicinity of the Kroger Field complex on event day. Any such use is defined as a Violation of National Defense Airspace by the Federal Aviation Administration and violators may be subject to criminal penalties.
Premium Spaces (Central Bank Club, Longship Club and Lexus Loge Sideline Suite): Accessible from the Commonwealth Tower Lobby between Gates 10 & 11
Public, Disabled & Corner Suites: Located inside Gates 13 and 16 from the inner concourse
EMERGENCIES AND EVACUATIONS
In the case of an emergency, please follow the instructions of any event staff member and public address announcer, proceed to the nearest exit in a calm and safe manner. Guests should use the stairs and ramps as a means of evacuation. Elevators may not be working at the time.
Fans are encouraged to make an early entry to Kroger Field for all events. Long lines develop at some stadium gates just prior to the show start time, spectators can ease congestion by entering earlier. Fans should enter the stadium at the assigned gate that will be listed on their mobile ticket.
There are family restrooms located on the lower concourse near section 4 and 24 and on the upper concourse near section 20, 40, 204 and 224.
FIRST AID LOCATIONS
North side lower concourse near section 9
South side lower concourse near section 22
East side upper concourse next to the Gate 16 elevator
EVENT DAY ASSISTANCE
The Event Day Assistance program enables fans to start a conversation with UK Athletics staff. Fans can text UK MESSAGE & SEAT LOCATION to 69050.
In the interest of safety for all guests and pedestrians, guests’ golf cart use will be prohibited in the Kroger Field Complex to include all parking lots, sidewalks, streets, etc. This policy includes motorized scooters, coolers, mopeds etc. Guests are asked not to bring golf carts to the complex.
University of Kentucky Athletics strives to ensure a positive event day experience for all fans. While inside Kroger Field, Guest Service Desks are available to assist you with questions or concerns you may have while attending a event.
Outside of Gates 1, 4, 9 & 12; Inside on the lower concourse near Gates 4, 9, 14
Interior Guest Services locations open when gates open and remain open until the stadium is clear of all spectators. Exterior Guest Services locations will open 2 hours prior to gates opening.
Guest Service locations inside Kroger Field provide:
Assistance with location of seats, restrooms and other areas of Kroger Field. Additionally, interior locations offer lost-child wristbands – parents may wristband their children and register contact information with guest services to facilitate a quick recovery of lost children, should the situation arise.
Guest services staff members are prepared to answer any and all questions or concerns regarding your experience at Kroger Field.
Guest Services staff including ushers, ticket takers and security officers are available to assist guests throughout the duration of the event.
LOST AND FOUND
During the event, items will be taken to the Police Assistance Location between Sections 3 & 4 on the north lower concourse (spectators can also drop off any items found here as well). Items can be claimed by calling the UK Police Department at (859) 257.1616.
Parents and guardians with a lost child should contact the nearest police officer or UK Athletics staff member. If a child gets separated, he or she should notify the nearest police officer or UK Athletics staff member. Wristbands may be picked up at any guest services location. The wristband allows a parent or guardian to fill out section, row, and seat number in case the child becomes separated from their party.
There are six family restrooms located throughout the stadium that will accommodate nursing mothers. They are located on the lower concourse near section 4 and 24 and on the upper concourse near section 20, 40, 204 and 224. Additionally, there are four first-aid locations that will accommodate nursing mothers.
Pets, with the exception for service dogs, are prohibited from entering Kroger Field and surrounding parking lots/tailgating areas.
PHONE NUMBERS (area code 859)
Event Management/Event Day Assistance – 218.3716
First Aid – 323.3819
Event Parking – 257.6300
Lost & Found – 257.1616 (UK Police Department)
Suites – 257.1757
Ticket Office – 257.1818
UK Campus Parking – 257.5757
UK Police – 257.1616
University Switch Board – 257.9000
POLICE ASSISTANCE LOCATION
Between Sections 3 & 4 on the north lower concourse.
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE WELCOME INSIDE:
BOTTLE OF WATER Unopened, smaller than one liter
PERSONAL CHAIR BACKS Maximum width 18 inches
BAGS One per person, must be clear and not exceed 12 x 6 x 12; all bags are subject to search Clear Bag Policy
STROLLERS Small collapsible style that fits under a stadium seat; strollers are subject to search
SERVICE ANIMALS Accompanied by guests with disabilities or a trainer
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE NOT PERMITTED INSIDE:
Artificial noisemakers, irritants and laser pointers
All illegal substances, tobacco products and electronic cigarettes
Audio & Video recording equipment
Glass, aluminum containers and ice chests
Large bags and backpacks
Outside food and drinks, including alcoholic beverages
Outside food and drink containers, including hard-shell koozies
Poles, extensions or selfie sticks
Professional camera with removable lens
Portable heaters & combustibles
All weapons, including firearms, carried either concealed or openly are prohibited items at UK’s Kroger Field per KRS 237.115. Anyone in violation of this will not be granted entrance into Kroger Field.
The use of drones and any other unmanned or remote control aircraft is expressly prohibited both inside and in the vicinity of the Kroger Field complex on event day. Any such use is defined as a Violation of National Defense Airspace by the Federal Aviation Administration and violators may be subject to criminal penalties.
Inclement weather reminder – Fans will be able to bring blankets and coats that will not fit in a compliant bag by tossing them over a shoulder or arm. Umbrellas are also permitted, but may not be opened in the seating area.
To ensure the safety of all guests and participants, the throwing of any objects is strictly prohibited. Guests identified throwing any objects are subject to ejection and potential prosecution.
As per Kroger Field policy, guests are not permitted to exit and re-enter Kroger Field on the same ticket.
All exterior portable restrooms will open at 12:00 p.m. on event day. Exterior stadium restrooms will be available from 8:00 am until an hour and a half prior to show time. The four exterior stadium restrooms are located near gate 3 and between gates 9 & 10 near the ticket office. Portable restrooms are dispersed throughout the stadium complex and in parking areas. There are family restrooms located on the lower concourse near section 4 and 24 and on the upper concourse near section 20, 40, 204 and 224.
All items and persons entering Kroger Field are subject to security screening and inspection via a walk through metal detector and/or a hand wand metal detector. Arrive to Kroger Field early in order to avoid lines and delays while entering the stadium.
Using the latest screening technologies, guests will not need to remove any items from their person as they pass through, like your wallet, keys, or phone. Unlike the airports or other venues you have visited, you can keep everything on you. Your wristlet or clutch will also be carried right through the metal detector. Remember, we have a Kroger Field Clear Bag Policy
If you alarm when passing through the metal detector, the security staff member will conduct a secondary screening using a handheld metal detector wand. If you are still alarming, a police officer may be summoned to assist with the security screening.
Guests may refuse inspections but management reserves the right to refuse entry. Guests that are found with prohibited items are subject to Kentucky Law and/or ejection from the stadium. Cooperation with event management and security personnel will help maintain Kroger Field as a safe and secure environment for all guests.
Weapons are not permitted in the arena/stadium. Possession of a firearm or weapon is strictly forbidden. Possession of a weapon will result in immediate confiscation, ejection and/or possible arrest.
Generally, all persons may pass through the Walk Through Medical Detectors. The walk through metal detectors comply with regulations relating to pacemakers, defibrillators, or other vital support systems; and pregnant women. The electromagnetic field emitted by CEIA (manufacturer of our metal detectors) devices is extremely weak, with amplitude comparable with that of the earth magnetic field. However, CEIA cannot exclude that this screening device may affect personal medical electronic devices, depending on their functionality or their restrictions on use. Any recommendation or directive issued by medical personnel or medical equipment manufacturers relating to electromagnetic fields must therefore be implemented. If you are unable to pass through the metal detector, let the event staff know and they will perform an alternative screening using a hand-held metal detector wand.
Sworn State and Local law enforcement officers carrying a concealed firearm must enter through Gate 1.5 and shall produce their agency ID card and admission ticket to the UK Police representative in Police Intake to be admitted.
SMOKING & TOBACCO
The use of all tobacco products and electronic cigarettes is prohibited inside and outside on University of Kentucky’s campus, including Kroger Field and surrounding parking lots. Nicorette gum will be available at the Kroger Simple Truth stand.
As you enter/exit Kroger Field gates, please be extremely cautious of vehicle traffic in surrounding lots and follow instructions of parking lot attendants. All spectators entering Kroger Field must have a valid ticket regardless of age to gain admission. Gates 2, 3, 4, 9, 10 and 11 are open to the concert goers located in the seating bowl. Field and pit ticket holders must enter through Gates 1 and 12. Fans are encouraged to arrive early and should enter the stadium at the assigned gate that will be listed on their mobile ticket.
STADIUM SEAT SAFETY
Standing or stepping on stadium seats may lead to serious bodily injury. UK Athletics requests, for your safety and other stadium guests, that you do not step, stand or use seats in a manner other than intended at Kroger Field.
UK Athletics strives to aid and advance sustainability efforts, in both the UK Campus and Lexington communities, through recycling initiatives. We encourage every UK fan to be an active participant in this important initiative both in the parking lots and inside Kroger Field.
Please take a complimentary recycling bag at your parking lot entrance, once the bag is full place it behind your car where it will be picked up post-event.
Strollers may be brought into Kroger Field, provided they are a small collapsible style that can fit under a stadium seat/row without restricting entrance and exit. Strollers are subject to search upon entering Kroger Field.
Umbrellas may be brought to the stadium but may not be opened in the seating areas.
Guests are permitted to enter with one unopened bottle of water smaller than a liter through the entry gates at Kroger Field. In addition to water fountains located in the stadium, complimentary water is available on the concourse throughout Kroger Field.
All weapons, including firearms, carried either concealed or openly are prohibited items at UK’s Kroger Field per KRS 237.115. Anyone in violation of this will not be granted entrance into Kroger Field.