2020-21 Honda Cup Presented Monday on CBS Sports Network
LEXINGTON, Ky. – The Collegiate Women’s Sports Awards (CWSA) will present its annual prestigious Honda Cup on Monday night at 9 p.m. ET on the CBS Sports Network. Kentucky’s Madison Lilley is one of 12 finalists for the award, having won the Honda Award for Volleyball.
Of all 12 sport winners, the Senior Women’s Administrators from around the country voted on a top three, which will be announced during the show with the three highest-vote getters, and then the winner of the 2020-21 Honda Cup will be announced at the conclusion of the show.
Lilley, a setter from Overland Park, Kansas who led UK to its first NCAA Volleyball national championship this season, won the Honda Award for Volleyball and is looking to attain one of the top-three spots, as well as the Honda Cup.
Kentucky Athletics has never had a winner of the Honda Cup award in its department’s history.
The award presentation will air from CBS Sports’ headquarters in New York City, New York.
Madison Lilley, Kentucky
- 2020 NCAA National Champion
- 2020 NCAA Tournament Most Outstanding Player
- 2020-21 AVCA National Player of the Year
- 2020-21 AVCA First Team All-American
- 2020-21 SEC Player of the Year
- 2020-21 AVCA Region Player of the Year
- All-time assists leader at Kentucky
- Led the NCAA with 12.37 assists per set
- Paced the UK offense to the highest hitting percentage of any team in the NCAA
- Senior CLASS Award finalist
- Graduated from Kentucky in May with a degree in Integrated Strategic Communication
Follow along with the Wildcats on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram, and on the web at UKathletics.com.