- Doors will open 1 hour prior to meet start time
- All bags must adhere to the UK Athletics Clear Bag policy. All bags and items will be searched. To avoid additional touch points, fans are strongly encouraged to not bring unnecessary bags to Memorial Coliseum.
- Concession stands and restrooms are located on both the Lexington Avenue and Rose Street concourses
- Lost & Found items will be turned into UK Event Staff team members during the meet. Following the meet, all items will be turned over to the UK Police Department, 859.257.1616
- Programs are available digitally, via QR codes near the entrances
- Prohibited items will still be enforced.
- Prohibited Items
Animals (with the exception of service dogs)
Large bags – nothing larger than 12” x 6” x 12”
- All weapons, including firearms, carried either concealed or openly are prohibited items at UK’s Memorial Coliseum per KRS 237.115. Anyone in violation of this will not be granted entrance into Memorial Coliseum
- Prohibited Items – Must be approved by UK Athletics prior to entering the facility
- Prohibited Items
TICKETS & SEATING
- The ticket office is located on the Lexington Avenue side of Memorial Coliseum, it opens 1 hour prior to meet time and closes after the second rotation.
- The player/guest entrance is on the Rose Street side of Memorial Coliseum
- Tickets will be issued via mobile delivery. Ticket holders will access their tickets on their phones and can transfer them electronically to other members in their party when necessary.
- Spectators will be strongly encouraged to save their mobile tickets in their smart phone’s digital wallet prior to arriving at Memorial Coliseum
- FAQs and resources to learn more are available at UKathletics.com/mobiletickets
- Reserved Seats – $10
- Adult – General Admission – $8
- Youth & Senior (ages 6-18 & 65+) – General Admission – $5
- Children 5 & younger – free, in GA sections
PARKING & TRAFFIC
Fans are encouraged to park in adjacent lots shown on the map below.