MEN’S BASKETBALL – SPECIAL EVENTS
NCAA Tournament Student Tickets
NCAA First and Second Rounds – Greeensboro Coliseum: Greensboro, NC – March 17 & 19, 2023
- Tickets will not be available for students for the NCAA Men’s Basketball First and Second Rounds. Public tickets may be purchased at NCAA.com/MBBTickets.
NCAA East Regional – Madison Square Garden: New York City, NY – March 23 & 25, 2023
- There will be a limited number of student tickets available for purchase for the East Regional Rounds, should UK advance. Tickets will be approximately $125/session and students will only be able to purchase tickets for the sessions in which UK plays. Additional information will be posted Sunday evening, March 19 regarding ticket distribution, should UK advance.
NCAA Final Four – NRG Stadium: Houston, TX – April 1 & April 3, 2023
- Should UK advance to the East Regional in New York City, additional information regarding the Final Four will be posted the week of 3/20/2023.
- Are you using the direct link in the table above to place your request?
- Is your request window open? Check the table above, based on your last name. Do not attempt to login until your window is actually open. Remember, there is no advantage to being the first or last student to request season passes during the week of July 25-29.
- Are you using the email address that we have on file? This will be communicated to you via email in advance of July 25. DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT; one has already been set up for all UK students registered for classes.
- If this is your first time logging in, or you have forgotten your password, click on “Forgot Password?” and enter the email address we have on file. It may be a school email or personal email, whichever one the Registrar’s Office sent us.
- You may receive an error message saying “Email Not Found: Sorry, we don’t see a Ticketmaster account with that email. Please double-check your entry and try again. Don’t have an account? Sign Up.” Click “Sign Up” and fill in the information necessary to finalize your account set up.
- If you are unsure of your login information, please email StudentTickets@uky.edu with your full name, UK student ID number, and preferred email address. Your login information is unique to UK Athletics and is not the same as your University of Kentucky myUK username and password. For additional questions, you may reach the UK Ticket Office at (800) 928-2287 (Option 2).
- We encourage you to test your log-in prior to the week of July 25 by visiting My UK Athletics Student Account.
If you are unable to attend a game after you have claimed a ticket, you may transfer your ticket to another UK student once you have received your ticket barcode. To help us create the best game day atmosphere for our teams, we encourage you to make sure that any tickets you claim are actually used!
Since seating is not assigned until arrival, you will still be able to sit with your friends, given you claim the same area and enter the venue together.
Ticket claim windows will be communicated prior to the start of each season, and a full calendar of claim dates by sport will be posted here by mid-August. If you miss a specified priority window, you will still have the opportunity to claim a ticket on a first-come, first-serve basis, while supplies last, prior to the event.
Once you have received your ticket barcode, you may electronically transfer your ticket to another UK student. The receiving student must be eligible for student tickets (full-time status) and have a valid UK student ID for entry. New for the 2022-23 season, screenshots of tickets will not be accepted at the point of entry due to SafeTix being implemented. To fight fraud, Ticketmaster launched SafeTix™, which uses an encrypted barcode that automatically refreshes every 15 seconds so the barcode cannot be stolen and used by another fan. For more information on SafeTix, visit www.UKathletics.com/MobileTickets.
Following each claim period for season pass holders. See the full calendar posted above for purchase dates by sport. Single-game inventory is made up of tickets held for single-game sales and tickets unclaimed by season pass holders. A limited number of single-game tickets will be available for each game and sold on a first-come, first-serve basis, while supplies last.
After students have access to purchase tickets, based on availability. Guest tickets are specially priced and do not require a student ID for admission. Students may sit with their guests, given they claim or purchase the same area and enter the venue together. See the full calendar posted above for purchase dates by sport. Guest tickets may not be available for every game, and prices will vary.
Full-time UK students with a valid UK Student ID are eligible to receive student ticket pricing and benefits. UK defines full-time status as 12 credit hours per semester for undergraduates, and 9 credit hours per semester for graduate students.
Students may request a BBN Student Football Pass as well as single-game men’s basketball tickets, based on availability. Students must remain full-time in order to utilize student tickets.
Student passes are non-refundable. However, students who drop below full-time status or those who will no longer be attending UK, and therefore are no longer eligible, may request a refund through Tuesday, August 30. Refunds must be requested in writing to StudentTickets@uky.edu and include the student’s full name, UK student ID number, and reason for the request. Service charges are non-refundable.
UK Athletics will make every effort to accommodate patrons with disabilities, based on seating availability. Students who require accessible seating should contact the UK Ticket Office at (800) 928-2287 (Option 2) upon claiming a Pass ticket or purchasing a single-game student or guest ticket. Please contact the ticket office at least three business days prior to the event.
The K Fund is the fundraising arm of the UK Athletics Department, responsible for providing the resources necessary to ensure our student-athletes have the opportunity to earn a first-class education and compete for championships. These resources are provided through student-athlete scholarships, state-of-the-art facilities and the financial support essential for UK Athletics’ 23 varsity sport programs to excel. Students investing with a $25 gift will receive five K Fund bonus points that can be used after graduation to build their donor priority ranking, should they choose to become full season ticket holders. Students will also receive priority access to postseason football and men’s basketball tickets, based on availability. Other opportunities may be provided throughout the season!
Contact the UK Ticket Office at (800) 928-2287 (Option 2). You may also reach us by email at StudentTickets@uky.edu. Please provide your full name and UK student ID number.
Full-time University of Kentucky students as well as BCTC students living in UK Campus Housing with a valid UK Student ID are eligible to receive student ticket pricing and benefits.
The University of Kentucky defines full-time status as:
- Undergraduate: 12 Credit Hours per semester
- Graduate: 9 Credit Hours per semester