- class Junior
- Hometown Hampton, Ga.
- High school Hampton
- NCAA Silver Medal (2019 60H)
- First-Team All-America (2019 60H)
- UK 60H Record: 7.41 (No. 2 NCAA History)
- UK 110H Record: 13.27
- Two-Time SEC Silver Medalist (2018 110H, 2019 60H)
- USTFCCCA SE Indoor Runner of the Year (2019)
- Two-Time Second-Team All-America (2018 60H and 4x100m relay)
- Silver medal in the NCAA 60-meter hurdles final in 7.41, the second fastest time in collegiate history. Florida’s Grant Holloway’s new collegiate record 7.35 to win the race is the only collegiate time faster than what Roberts ran. The margin between the two juniors only materialized across the final barrier and to the finish line.
- Moved to No. 12 on all-time American list, and No. 14 on the all-time world list in the 60m hurdles
- Claimed SEC 60H silver in 7.48, which made him the fourth fastest collegian ever (sixth fastest time). That performance is fastest non-race-winning time in collegiate history. Roberts’ time would’ve broken his former training partner and the reigning Olympic Gold Medalist Omar McLeod‘s previous SEC Championships record.
- Placed fourth in the SEC 60m running 6.65.
- Had a 60m season best of 6.63.
- Ran on UK’s SEC sixth-place 4x400m relay to earn a total of 13.75 points at the conference championships
- Broke the UK record in the 60H, and ranks No. 3 on the UK all-time 60m list
Outdoor – NCAA semifinalist in the 110m hurdles … Second Team All-America on UK’s 4x100m relay … SEC Silver Medalist in the 110m hurdles in a UK record 13.27 … Won the National Relays 110H in 13.53.
Indoor – Second Team All-America in the 60m hurdles, missing the final by one spot … Sixth in the SEC final … Opened the season with a 60H PR 7.71.
Outdoor – NCAA East Preliminary Championships quarterfinalist in the 110m hurdles, finishing 21st overall … Scored in the SEC 110m hurdles running a PR 13.82 (+0.2), a new UK freshman record
Indoor – Ran three meets before missing action from late January to mid-April
Prior to UK
A nationally ranked 110-meter and 300m hurdler … In 2015 as a junior, won the Georgia 4A state titles in the 110 meter hurdles, 300 meter hurdles and triple jump … His best performance of 2015 in the 110m hurdles was 13.40w which he achieved at the outdoor New Balance National Championships where he finished second and had the fastest time in the country for a junior … Other personal bests include 36.97 in the 300 meter hurdles and 47’10.5″ in the triple jump